Cant Enter Any Of My New Lairs

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by El Guapo, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Got new themes & deeds from skeets vendor & it worked fine. Logged out to hang wit friends for a bit & come back to see i cant enter any of the new lairs, only my original allows entrance. Also the names i gave them are gone including my original. I had to rename the original twice today. Anyone else having problems with this?
    • Like x 3
  2. ArchitectOfAnarchy New Player

I posted a similar issue, I bought with the loyalty vendor. You use marketplace or loyalty? I can't even use marketplace right now for deeds...I get an error.
  3. Khaliel New Player

Same here.I bought 2 deeds with the loyalty vendor: 1 for Khael and 1 for Kheliel. Each one of them had only one base before that. US PS3.

I used the deeds with every each of them, i put the amenities, i gave permissions to each other and everything went normal. I changed toons a little and came back to Khael. With Khael, i was on my new base and i left the base. When i'm outside the base, i can see the entrance of my new base, but when i tried to enter nothing happens. I tried warp to Base... i see the dialog box, but it only shows the name of my old base. Then, with Khael, i selected "Show Base Entrance" of Kheliel's new base and it worked. Khael is able to enter and use amenities of Kheliel's new base (purchased with loyalty vendor) and vice versa, but they aren't able to enter their new bases or use anything in there, in case you are in your new base when you log on the game. I know because it happened with Kheliel. I logged with Kheliel and i was inside of the new base but i couldn't use anything at all (Amenities, Maniframe, Dispenser or Decoration painel). I left the base with Kheliel and the same happened, i could see the base entrance of his new base but i couldn't enter or warp to it.
  4. El Guapo Well-Known Player

I used the loyalty skeets vendor. I dont use marketplace for anything.
  5. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Some new things i noticed:

The same thing happened where my alt could enter a new base but my main couldnt. I selected show base & i could enter no problem.
    My main has 3 bases. My alt could only enter the original base & only 1 of the new bases. The 3rd base i got none of them could enter at all. It doesnt even show up when you select show base.

I also got 2 bases with another alt. When the DLC came out i didnt use him at all so i figured i'll just get him a couple bases too. He used a deed that u get automatically from the start & a skeets vendor deed. I made his bases & it was fine.

Then i log back in & he cant enter either of his 2 bases. When i choose warp to base it lists blank but you can scroll down like they're there in the warp list. Weird stuff goin on here & i hope i dont get screwed out of my loyalty points.
  6. Khaliel New Player

Don't forget to rate the original post!
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Has anyone had this problem today (Thursday)? Can anyone who had a problem on Wednesday try it again today?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.