Can't delete Marks of Reality

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by YetAnotherFireTank, Dec 10, 2013.

1. YetAnotherFireTank New Player

Just like that. The marks or Reality awarded in the Promethium Boxes or other reward boxes cannot be deleted, so, when you reach the cap limit (which is ridiculous btw) your only option is to stack up those marks in the bank/inventory. I already purchased what could be purchased with those marks...

¿ Any suggestions ?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Owl Devoted Player

You can convert Marks of Reality to Marks of Triumph.
    Marks of Triumph can then be used to purchase earlier Tiers of gear.

Do you have all of the Tier 4 sets? What about all the Weapon styles from Central City?

You can also use Marks of Triumph to purchase Catalyst Vs to sell in the Broker.
    Each Catalyst V requires 625 Marks of Triumph. A stack of 16 would cost 10,000 Marks.
    • Like x 1
  3. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

guessing you have all your merit feats. maybe take a break, go outside.
    • Like x 1
  4. Craven Green Loyal Player

What I did was turn 100 Marks of Reality into the token for the marks of Triumph and then stored the token in my bank as they are stackable. I then bought catalyst V's by the stack of 16 and sold them in the broken for about $2 million. Once your Marks of Triumph get low enough use one of the tokens to top it up.
  5. Gunny New Player

Those conversion kits are not stackable. When you USE them, you get the MoT + a merit token, which the tokens are stackable.

That said, although they are not stackable, each one of those (100 MoR) kits denotes 31500 MoT. Other than some extreme cases, a player normally wouldn't accumulate so many of those conversion kits that storage would be a problem.

If you are that no-life player though rocking over 500k worth of MoT's though for some reason, follow the advice above. Catalysts, broker, cash. OR you could try out using consumables in your loadouts.
  6. Craven Green Loyal Player

I haven't tried stacking the 100's but I stack the 10's sorry if I gave slightly wrong information.
  7. Zpred Dedicated Player

I just use convert the marks of realities to marks of triumphs, then I but catalyst v, a lot of them, then I use my grinded material to make expert consumables, aka static grenades, polarization, explosive detonators and karmic hex etc, use what I need and then put the rest on the broker for a decent price n watch my money roll lol.

If you don't have those types of plans then I feel for ya, I know it's annoying when you reach the caps.
  8. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Can't you buy Tokens of Merit?
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

^this get some sunsine with some free Vitamin D im sure you need some
  10. YetAnotherFireTank New Player

Already bought them, plus the meritocracy feats, plus the wastelands and WT gear... :(
  11. YetAnotherFireTank New Player

Already bought the neccesary tokens to get the feats :(
  12. YetAnotherFireTank New Player

[IMG]

All i need are the new Watchtower's 3000 watts bulbs, some snacks, and be able to delete those marks !
  13. Cadens Dedicated Player

Just buy a full set of T4 gear, then convert to triumph again? Activate all of your mainframe ?
  14. YetAnotherFireTank New Player

already bought them, same with mainframe, token feats.. etc etc etc..
  15. Cadens Dedicated Player

Well the devs did say that the next set of gear or whatever, is using the same marks right? Save them :p
  16. YetAnotherFireTank New Player

It isn't worth to save any if i can't make stacks of them and instead i have to use 1 slot per mark. I'd rather delete them instead of wasting my precious inv space.

I just want those marks to be deleted like the MOT do.
  17. Entity Committed Player

Thisis probably the dumbest thing ive seen just use all those MoT's on either T4 sets, Plans, T3 Styles, T2 Styles, Merit, Base, etc.

And if youve got them all damn you for being so great ;)
  18. TheViolator New Player

I'm getting pretty close to the mark of triumph cap as well, and after i get the pridefull waist I wont have anything to spend marks of reality on either. As I was typing this i figure that i spent roughly 250k marks of triumph on the iconic gear + tokens.....maybe i do need a break.
  19. YetAnotherFireTank New Player

So: ¿ Do you think it's a smart thing to earn 130 MOR but use 130 slots of your inventory to store them ?
  20. TheLoneLantern New Player

Well, when the Lantern Iconic gear comes out with DLC 9, you'll be like 80% of full CR90 gear, while everyone else will be at 50% maximum.