Fixed Can't complete "Last Laugh"

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Irkis, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Irkis New Player

In the mission "Last Laugh" i need to meet the Joker in the Inner Sanctum of Hall of Doom. But the mission is nothing working, can't complete It.[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. JemNoctua New Player

Same here. Saw a couple of other players who seemed to be having the same issue.
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Can you try meeting him in the House of Legends? Stage information may be incorrect. If it's busted there too then it's a deeper issue.
  4. Celestial Mage New Player

I tried that myself and was unable to complete it
  5. Skyler Smith New Player

I have had this same problem I was wanting to continue the story but I'm unable to. Please figure this out I would love to experience it since I'm a newer player
  6. Jonah Hill Fan New Player

Hello,
    I am having the same issue on hero side (ps4). I think it is because the watchtower has been taken out of the safe house teleporters. Quest says to use teleporter to go to watchtower but you cannot any more, so the rest of the quest is put on hault. Warping there or using any other teleporters (house of legends one) Do not count toward the quest since when the quest was written none of this existed. Which makes me think it could be a quick fix; just add watchtower back into the safe house teleporters.
    Thank you,
    Jonah Hill Fan
  7. Shoqer T New Player

BatSignal quest is doing it too
  8. M3gsnyder New Player

Same thing is happening here.
  9. simonster1999 New Player

Same problem here
  10. Zalnom New Player

I have the same issue expect with the opposite mentor. The last mentor mission is bugged.
  11. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

This is rediculus. I can't progress until I finish this mission. If you don't have time to fix it allow me to skip it.
  12. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

My character is unable to progress until I finish talk with joker. It doesn't matter if it's the new area or the Hall of Doom. Neither work
  13. Quixotic Developer

A fix for this is in an upcoming hotfix. You'll go to The Joker (for Last Laugh) or Batman (for Batsignal) in the House of Legends.

In the start comm, Calculator still says Hall of Doom and Oracle still says Watchtower - we'll fix that next time we can do a client patch.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 4
  14. FBS94 New Player

@Quixotic
    I went to the House of Legends to talk to Batman, but i am unable to talk to Batman in there as well. So it's not just the watchtower, but also the house of legends.
  15. RTW_III New Player

The final mentor mission for joker can’t be completed I looked in the house of legends and there is no way to interact with joker
  16. M3gsnyder New Player

Hey, are we supposed to meet them in the archway of victory? Because that’s the only pace I can find a joker and it’s still not letting me meet with him. I love this game and it’s kind of frustrating not being able to process. Thank you.
  17. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

When will this hotfix hit the game? Not trying to be pushy just wanna know what to expect, thanks!!
    • Like x 2
  18. simonster19999 New Player

I'm having this problem as well, sucks being stuck at lvl 29...
  19. THICCINICCI New Player

I am having the same problem for Joker as well. This is frustrating since I thought I had to grind my way up to lvl 30 over so many hours of beating NPC in random quests....... Please let us know ASAP when this has been fixed <3
    • Like x 1
  20. king of games New Player

basically, i'm running a new toon with a different mentor, i have the mission to talk to them in the hall of doom in my journal (level 30 mission), but i'm unable to speak to them, nor can i talk to them in the house of legends, this should be fixed as new players will be stuck with that final mentor mission in their journal till it is fixed,
    • Like x 2