Canon alien races you made with the character customization

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kaegrin, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

So obviously the DC Universe is filled with various alien races, each rich with their own lore. From the various cosmic-based Lantern Corps to Earth's own Kryptonian champion, alien races play a big part in the DC infrastructure.

That said, using the character customization in-game, some of the races can be made. Obviously Kryptonians and Tamarans are easy, but I've seen that with a little work and clever use of styles, even the Reach can be made.

What unearthly alien races from the DC Universe have you made in this game? Show them off here for the whole cosmos to see!

*I'm on my phone right now, but I'll post mine when I get home.*
    • Like x 1
  2. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

Honestly..Id much rather have a section in the creator that let you make your own alien...slimy tentacles instead of arms with bug type wings and eyes and mouth in torso so you can be headless...whatever..then you could post your creation so that others could see it..and possibly like it so much they also create it for themselves...just like superman found out about supergirl and the kandorians . The best way to do that would be to allow custom power creation....lots of supers in DC but only kryptonians have eye beams, invunerability...etc ...(for the most part). To be honest I always thought at the height of MIBs popularity they could have made an MMO where you could make your alien or join MIB to fight and interact with the aliens all around you. Your opponent would have alien powers you wouldnt even know about while you as the agent could have any number of gear/weapon combos hidden under your drab looking suit. Who knows.
  3. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Uhhh... I appreciate your response, but I don't think you read my post, and therefore I think you missed the point of this topic.
  4. Echephyle New Player

You can make cat people :)
  5. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I tried to make Kilowog (don't know the name of his race). I failed pretty miserably though...
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Obviously you can make Kryptonians, Daxamites and Thanagarians which all look humans.

You can make a character from Korugar which is essentially a red human (for example Sinestro).

You can make a Coluan which is essentially a green human (for example Brainiac 5).

Of course all kinds of cat people which would allow you to make..... what was the name of the cat guy in the Omega Men again?

Wasn't there a cat lady in the Blasters as well??

Heck you could make a Durlan (Chameleon Boy) by pretending that you can "change shape" using your Armories. ;)
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

I agree with Op, There was someone else that posted similiar thread like this, hopefully the more players that come out and want this idea, the more the Dev's understand the need for it.

I started a thread on my Sig about this, feel free for anybody to post ideas and like if you want new skins under " New Facial Features"
  8. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

As promised!

[IMG]
    Fwyzlstx - the 5th Dimensional Imp (pronounced "Fwizzle-sticks")

[IMG]
    Reach Infiltrator - a Reach Scarab that has fully taken over its host's identity and has been chosen by a yellow ring to be Sinestro Corpsman of Sector 0002 (home sector of the Reach species)

[IMG]
    Hawklass - Terrible name, I know, but I wanted a Thanagarian. And then Rage came out and I wanted a Thanagarian Red Lantern. A better name is forthcoming.

What have you guys made?
    • Like x 1
  9. DivineSire Dedicated Player

Whats the hand style on that Reach fellow??
  10. Feenicks New Player

Reptile skin....spiked mohawk.....make them orange.....viola! Tomar Re!

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Twilight Man New Player

Villain only hand style
  12. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Eternal, A villain style
  13. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

That's pretty awesome... Just missing the beak.
    • Like x 2
  14. Feenicks New Player

Agreed. I wish there was a mask to get that beak
    • Like x 1
  15. Ice Lantern New Player

There is no such NEED for this. The game isn't incomplete without this feature especially considering that the storyline is about HUMANS gaining superpowers. I understand why some people want this and am not opposed to it. But it is certainly not a NEED. It shouldn't even be near the top of priorities.
    • Like x 1
  16. GregDawe New Player

My HL and rage characters have blue skin and blue hair. My attempt at "young guardians".

Also, didn't the OP just design this thread as a "show me your style" kind of thing, not as a debate started over the lack of, or need for, more extra terrestrial skin styles?
    • Like x 3
  17. Ghostof91 New Player

I respect your opinion, which is all it is I can agree that it should be top priorority which it is apart of cosmetic, and that means alot in mmo's.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ice Lantern New Player

This isn't a regular MMO and it is on the PS3 which has clear limitations.
  19. Ghostof91 New Player

Regular or not my point still stands most people who plays mmo's is mainly interested in cosmetics, I see threads all the time asking for new styles, Palettes, Skins, etc. , Being limited to cosmetic needs will hurt this game in the long run:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  20. Ice Lantern New Player

You can argue all you want as to how important it is and how much people want it. It really doesn't matter because there's a reason it is not being addressed. Besides, do you actually think this game has a "long run" the devs are worrying about? The devs are taking this game one step at a time while trying to milk us through replay badges along the way.