Cannot Patch Game Update 34!

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by ScarletSupergirl, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Nemisor Committed Player

ive been posting in a few different threads with green names, still nothing. thats the exact same thing im getting too.
  2. Nemisor Committed Player

thanks mepps. bloody legend.

i spoke too soon:oops:
  3. Mindy Martian New Player

Thanks, Mepps. Let me know if I can provide any info
  4. Nemisor Committed Player

just in case you need it. this is what i get too.

Unable to download HTTP::Exception::UnhandledResponse: Not Found (404 - 68.232.45.253) - http://dcuo.patch.station.sony.com/...d76ef9ae9f9aa216a4857f723f62cd85d2b?cb=JDOEBM

under the tools screen i get this:

Found 11,763 file(s) to update.
    Patching UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DANGELICBACKSTKMALE.UPK
    Creating UNREAL3/BINARIES/WIN32/DCGAME.EXE
    Patching UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/CREATURES/BIRDS/DCHRCREABRD101.UPK
    Patching UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DBACKANGELIC20ACROBAT.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/CREATURES/BIRDS/DCHRCREABRD101.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DANGELICBACKSTKMALE.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DBACKANGELIC20ACROBAT.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/CREATURES/BIRDS/DCHRCREABRD101.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DANGELICBACKSTKMALE.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying
  5. Mindy Martian New Player

*twitch* *twitch*
    • Like x 1
  6. Winter Nyx Active Player

I keep getting the black screen of doom, I've tried letting it sit loading the game and sitting powered off, I've looked through the game files, I validated them. I'm stumped to the problem, I'm not a programmer but I've looked through the key files and found stuff that's not right. I've already submitted a ticket with all of my findings. I'm hoping for a quick fix to this, seeing as I'm stuck in bed with nothin but my comp.
  7. Mindy Martian New Player

8. Nemisor Committed Player

just been on TS3 with a few league members. they are all playing dcuo and what not, and im just sitting here.....typing......looking at the wall........not getting green auras.........:p
    • Like x 1
  9. synergies New Player

Thank you for posting and letting us know mepps was excited to finally hit 30 today on my first alt and run some of the dlc stuff just gotta wait now, hope it's an easy fix.
  10. Nemisor Committed Player

strange, its now installing the first 2mb before showing the error message.
  11. Mindy Martian New Player

omg it's downloading... Finally! ... slowly...

40% done...

66% done...
  12. Nemisor Committed Player

yup, im up to 5mb now.

dam slow thougho_O
  13. Chiemara Well-Known Player

14. Mindy Martian New Player

80 % complete...

Speed seems to come in spurts.

Gets a fresh cup of coffee and prepares for Immersion...

As a note, did not fiddle with any files. It just started working.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mindy Martian New Player

And I have Log-in.... Now I can check the two lockboxes I saved.

Thanks Devs!!!!
  16. Nemisor Committed Player

lol nice. im still at 20%
  17. ScarletSupergirl New Player

.....I recently went to try patching again and..... I don't have an install or patching button or play button. Validate Game Files does nothing..... it's like my client just broke. Even the version I made before trying to patch will not work suddenly either.
  18. ScarletSupergirl New Player

Just to add if I logout of the game launcher and back in, it just has a greyed out 'Installing' button and will not do anything...
  19. ScarletSupergirl New Player

I have also tried clearing my cache as well for the launcher. Anyone else have this happen?
  20. Nemisor Committed Player

Not yet. Still waiting for install to complete.

Have you tried restarting your pc?