Can we stop this before it gets any worse?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Vashta, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vashta Well-Known Player

Dear DCUO community (everyone; EuPs3, EuPC, USPs3 and USPC)

These new boards have only been live for a few days and already the bashing is rampant. I have witnessed at least two threads (one of which has since been removed entirely) degenerate into people arguing because of the medium we use to play the game. This goes for both Ps3 and PC players, I have witnessed both sides have sly digs at the other and both just outright verbally attack the other. Is there really any point/need to? All this is doing is dividing the community and it doesn't help nor benefit anyone.

Can we please just lay off with the hate?

Thanks

Vashta
    • Like x 12
  2. Rush New Player

Hate'hs gon hate. Nothing we can really do. Accept turn the other cheek. I get bashed everywhere I go. It gets to me but I usually forget about it ten minutes later HAHA. As to the issue OP. It sounds silly. Is it because one uses a controller and the other uses a keyboard? Either way we're all nerds. Lol. So yeah, the nerd rage needs to stop. HAVE AT THE!!!
  3. Circe New Player

Like you're one to talk about bashing.

You pretty much bashed my username and called it "not original" in another thread.
  4. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Maybe I've been lucky,but I've found the pc players to be rather pleasant. -1
    • Like x 3
  5. SpagTheTapdancer Well-Known Player

a healthy bit of half and half is what I'd call it.
  6. Deathmark New Player

This is the one reason why i was agaisnt the forums merging. I called it as soon as they said they were merging them. I was, sadly, not let down.
  7. Twilight Man New Player

It's weird though, I'm a PC and Console player and before Sony Playstation came out I always found most PC players to be kinda rude in the games, especially during the Warcraft 2 Battlenet days.

Weird how this game came along on the PS3 and the console gamers were so bad it made the PC crowd look like the mature ones.

weird how things change.
  8. Little Sister New Player

I don't get why it matters how we play the game? We should all just be united as DCUO fans : /
    • Like x 1
  9. recespieces31 New Player

Can't say I am shocked about this one either...I am afraid to see how this place will get when PC gets another sale...
    • Like x 1
  10. Satla Well-Known Player

Im kinda happy with the merge, but man, the people that come here from ps3 forums whine alot...
  11. huflungpoo New Player

lol this is funny that it even exists. like every mmo, most players rather bash each other on the forums instead of playing the game. i guess when you make a game free to play it lets all the kids in.
    • Like x 1
  12. Strydorman Well-Known Player

Hate to admit, but yeah there is a lot of that from our side. Hopefully some of that goes away with the new ignore feature.
  13. pebcak New Player

this happens in all online gamming no matter where it is
    • Like x 1
  14. Vashta Well-Known Player

I never said there was anything wrong with not being original and if you actually cared to read what I wrote, I did point out that you are the first person to use that handle here on the new forums so you are the original Circe of these forums. My comment was not aimed at you, but rather the people who tend to copy names and throw special characters around them. Seeing one Circe is fine, but seeing xXCirceXx, xxxCircexxx and other variants a hundred times over is rather dull.

My intent was not offend you and I'm sorry if I did.

Vashta
  15. Weapon7ProForumTyrant New Player

Bad PC players are mad, cause we got instanced OP Boss fights now and they can't finish it anymore, cause there are no other groups zerging the bosses with them. And that's cause SOE has so good servers, that PS3 players could barely zerg boss without screen freezes.

How about xXVashtaXx and xxxVashtaxxx?
  16. The Kitsune New Player

In the immortal words "Can't we all just get along"
  17. Zizzi New Player

QFT
  18. Faust74 Loyal Player

I don't get why y'all are letting such petty things get to you. If what someone says bothers you so much don't waste your time reading it. Or better yet, with the new and improve forum options, you can simply put the person/s that's getting under your skin on IGNORE.
  19. OMAAR New Player

I've actually found that the new forum has 65% less trolls. It seems most of them couldn't adapt to the new environment and have died.
    • Like x 1
  20. Super_National Well-Known Player

I just came back and discovered the merge.

Over the years, I have stopped trying to comprehend the SOE decision making process. The process really must be:

1) List all choice on a wall

2) Don blindfold

3) Throw dart

4) Implement whatever choice was hit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.