Can We Please Get GMs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mysticwraith, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

Ok so I'm a little disturbed ATM! Why? Lack of in game support! I mean I understand that bugs happen from time to time, but with no support our raids disband when a major bug (let say unable to speak to Circe in GOT) happens. Now I get that Gm's would be overwhelmed with request if everyone had access to them, but I'm a paying member and it really burns me that my playtime can be ruined because we can't get a GM to reset something like this. I mean come on SOE! I can count so many other games that are free to play that at least have GM's for their subscribers so why not DCUO?
    • Like x 2
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Sometimes the volume might be really high, but I've sent in tickets for things and a GM came out and fixed it at odd hours, like collections spawning in Arkham waste tanks. There are some bugs the GMs can't fix/reset, though. Give it a shot with the ticket system.
  3. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

T
    he problem is with USPC is we have no ingame ticket system. we have to go to the website, navigate to submit ticket, and they respond through the web page before they get to you ingame. Kind of really sucks.
  4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

This would be awesome.
    • Like x 1
  5. SuperiorMouse New Player

there ARE GMs. just there is no ingame system that allows you to access them. you have to create a ticket under support at SOE.com
  6. Itazuki New Player

Wish more GMs let their presence be known online. I'm just used to GMs that are on the game, chatting and monitoring things in-game like chats and such. Or some type of chat box in-game to access for support on things.
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

As I play on USPC, I'm well aware of the process. That's why I mentioned the ticket system. An in-game petition system COULD work...but I did some GM work on another game and it was abused. Severely. I think the "hurdle" of going to the site weeds out a lot of frivolous petitions.

Seriously, we'd get things like "How are the GMs tonight?"
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I know it's not what the system was for, but are you saying you were upset with people asking how you were? I assumed there would be far more annoying things then that.
    • Like x 1
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Double post
    • Like x 1
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

Things like that were amazingly irritating, because there were so many frivolous things like that. It took up time to open up the message and hit "resolved" that could have been used helping people that needed helping. Just because it was easy to do in-game. I'm sure it'll take someone with a real problem to open up the site and fill out a ticket.

Also note, I don't know if this is why there isn't an easy in-game petition system in DCUO or not, I'm merely speculating like everyone is apt to on these boards.