Can we have a realistic timeline for 2016

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SpicyMoonlight, Dec 16, 2015.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Yeah I know... Bad Ju-Ju whenever we are told what to expect. It probably gives the team some unnecessary pressure.

But, here's the thing:

We have wrapped up some very old storylines that's have been going for years. I feel it's fair to know what's in store for the future of the game. What storylines, characters, events can we expect? A lot of new things have slowly been rolling out in the game which is refreshing.

I propose we get s short list of what to expect. No dates, no order, just a foggy but definitive idea of what's to come.

This would most likely entice some people to get their old friends back in and for me I can treat myself to a year membership :)

So please share some of the details for us?

P.s.
    I know PVP is a HUGE deal for a lot of us. That topic has plenty of threads to keep the discussion going as well :)
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If some could be realistic about any plans being subject to change and not sprinting for the torches and pitchforks if/when the plans DO change, maybe. ;)
    • Like x 5
  3. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Totally agree. I think the majority could cope with something that isn't set in stone but would up our expectations. Then there are the others who use magnifying glasses when they read and will expect deadlines.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tannen Committed Player

This

People's response to things like Serums have made the devs more wary about giving out this kind of info. The playerbase is kinda responsible for this.
  5. Nucleus DC Well-Known Player

They usually have something out by now from the producer..... may the future is very dark
  6. Fastest89 Well-Known Player

Mines well say the playerbase is responsible for everything player
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

All I know is you will still be a noob in 2016. That much is certain.
    • Like x 1
  9. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Well if water comes out... I guess so :oops:
  10. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

11. Tannen Committed Player

No, might as well not say that, because that's not even remotely close to what I'm saying. I'm saying in the particular case of the devs giving timelines on things in the past, and then plans changing (because in the real grown up world, plans often change, and things have to adjust to accomodate that) led to unreasonable raging children losing their ****. Thus, the lack of dates and timelines is the fault of the players.
  12. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I just want a rough outline of what to expect. Superman content? Aquaman content? What quarter will we see Water? etc
    • Like x 2
  13. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

The plethora of constant Green Lantern and Demon related content is one of the reasons I am on my current hiatus

Hopefully, this game makes more diverse content

End Post
    • Like x 4
  14. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

This ^

SJ says we get a scoop in Jan though on Twitter.
  15. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I get why they did that initially (lets them reuse a lot of assets and pump out content faster) but dear god was it overkill. Whatever they do, I hope they either do some quick storylines or get some more variety. I don't want to see another Amazon, Lantern or Demon for a long time. I'd rather fight brainiac robots in narrow rocky corridors again then those guys.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

2016 will be here in roughly 15 days. Glad I could help!
    • Like x 28
  17. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

The end of Amazon Fury, The end of Halls of Power, The Start of the as-of-yet unnamed Superman related Episodes, PVP Fixes, PVP Season (4 or 5?), Water Powers, Around 20+ Game Updates and the final MidRange changes rolled out.

Boom.
    • Like x 2
  18. Dogico Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. TRELL1 Well-Known Player

Mepps Troll gear CR has to be max with full mods lol
    • Like x 6