Can we get Supergirl or Batgirl as allies soon?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sammy, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Sammy Well-Known Player

Please and Thank you!

It would be awesome if they upgraded Heat vision or Frost breath or Batarangs or such!
    • Like x 3
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Supergirl....
    Batgirl......
    Robin.....
    Green BLue Red Yellow Orange Black White Lanterns.....

Lots of Allies they could Add.......
    Will they??

And assuming they do Add Batgirl..... which one???
    Cassandra Cain??
    Barbara Gordon?? New 52 Batgirl?? or Pre-Crisis Batgirl?? or All Start Batman and Robin Batgirl??

Odds are they would use the modern version..... so Cosplay Batgirl??

Guess we will have to wait and see. ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

I'm still waiting for Donna Troy :( Batgirl and Supergirl would be great too, though! Maybe they can do a artifact that can update other iconic abilities, we have one that changes the color of heat vision.
  4. Alushaun Well-Known Player

If we ever get Batgirl, I'd hope for the Batman: Arkham Knight version of her costume
    [IMG]
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If they make a Batgirl Ally, chances are it won't be Barbara Gordon but the Cassandra Cain model that they just updated. Unless there's an episode where we go back in time to save Barbara or Brainiac's Exobytes repair her spine and she retires Oracle to take up the Batgirl mantle once more.
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Tons of Allies we still need and I'll run out of time listing them all. I do know they said they aren't easy to make and it takes time etc. So I understand that and also wish we could get more dropped like two at a time or three hehehe,but like I said I understand it isn't easy because otherwise we have more dropped.