Can we get Circe's style?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

haaaa
    • Like x 2
  2. LisaLoeb New Player

I'd use it for my old sorcery alt for sure. Wouldn't fit my main though, +1 from me. :p
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

We need more NON armor styles. Seriously, there is too much f-ing armor in this game. SUPER HEROES AND VILLAINS DO NOT USE ARMOR! The only ones that ever use armor are mercenaries and we aren't... *looks at MOT* Um... Hmmm. :|

Also, I'd be all for the magically glued on bustier. The one she shows off in Trigon's Prison and jealous of Wonder Woman for have younger ones...
    • Like x 2
  4. AzraelR Committed Player

yeaah

God Circe style +1
    • Like x 1
  5. Archangel Rafael New Player

It's skankarific!
    • Like x 2
  6. Shinzumakami New Player

No.....
    A ton of guys flying around as Circe....

Why do you people want the revealing looking Circe? Why not the Circe look from the opening cinematic?
  7. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I want CIrce's outfit as a style for the same reason I love dressing up for Halloween and cosplay, it lets me show a side of me that I don't normally get to express. It's not skanky if it's just fantasy! :)
    • Like x 1
  8. circe lover New Player

yeah!!!!!!!! i REALLY want Circe loin cloth and her bra type clothing also we want her crown type gear so pleaseeeeeeeeee give us this please!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Cloud_9 New Player

First of all, I've not against a loin cloth style. It's been requested for ages, and we were under the impression as a community that we would be receiving it with Sons of Trigon as a Raven style.

However, Circe,not every aspect of this game has to do with your favorite DC villain. I'm sure there are many people out there with DC favorites that haven't even appeared in game yet. Now, if what you were requesting was just a flexsuit? Fine, those are easy. But that's not the case. You're asking for a style that includes something they have not introduced into the game yet (loin cloths).

I can't speak for everyone on the forums. After all, you have quite a little following of Magic diehards. But I think I speak for quite a few in saying that we would rather explore new content (such as the other Lantern Corps, yay) than stop to introduce a style just because someone really wants to show just how much they love a B-list Magic villain.

(As a fun little side note, anyone notice how WW and Circe were conveniently placed in the new art so that, when set as a forum background, we don't have to be reminded that they are in-game? It's great.)
    • Like x 1
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

flying mode.... will the "pants" reveal too much? [camera follow... 0o /whistle] :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  11. tell me more New Player

Can this style be wearable by male toons too?
  12. X-zero Loyal Player

Kinda of off topic but if anyone deserved to be cut out of the forum background it is Joker. Storywise he really did nothing in the fight against Brainiac.
    Could make it a waist style so characters would still wear underwear or a leg style.
    • Like x 2
  13. comrade sonya Committed Player

Circe has underwear on you just don't see it because the loincloth covers the front of it and the cape the back.
    • Like x 1
  14. Black House New Player

She went commando in gates for ages but they drew a thong on fairly recently, around the same time they put some panties on the amazon guise.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

All the styles we’ve gotten have been associated with characters who’ve gotten New52 looks, to my knowledge Circe’s not one of them.

Although I wouldn’t be against a Circe style, I don’t think we’ll be getting a future Lockbox style from her unless her look is updated dramatically in DC Comics.
    • Like x 1
  16. Circe New Player

I'm sorry, but her style is highly requested. I've gotten almost 20 likes on this thread. More than I've seen in many other threads, which means this style is highly desirable.

Circe's not just a "B-list magic villain" - she's a mentor in this game, who is highly unrepresented. You have to acknowledge that she is HUGE in this game. The problem is that all other mentors - Lex, Wonder Woman, Joker, Batman, Superman have their own styles in the game. By the way, we've gotten numerous Superman and Batman inspired styles. We have yet to see a Circe style, and it's about time we see one.
    • Like x 1
  17. Meta Flare New Player

Does anyone remember the dislike button? Oh how I miss it.
    • Like x 1
  18. Umbra78 New Player

Fight aginst windmills but it deserves a bump still.

Stop the Circeism give us a Circe inspired style (iam talking to you Mr.Mepps! :p )
    • Like x 1
  19. chubbychase New Player

+1000! Give us a proper "Dark Witch" tiara/circlet; not that thing that is a crappy version of WW's tiara, which is barely visible unless you're bald on top of that. Also been waiting on her bottom for quite some time :D
    • Like x 3
  20. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

So true, that circlet won't even appear if you use pixie hairstyle.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.