Can we get a Batman Episode.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fearlantern77, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Can we get a Batman family centric episode focusing about his team and his rogue gallery. There's barely any content with him in it, mostly the other two wonder woman especially and superman. Wonder woman has Amazon Fury trilogy, Gates Trigon prison, Bombshell. Superman got Fortress solitude hall of power pt 2 brothers in arms plus these new kryptonian episodes, he'll probably be in the next one. Batman only got endgame content mostly, and only did origins crisis.
    • Like x 9
  2. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Future gotham with a aged batman would be great with as a episode and see wayne manor or with a beyond suit. Origin crisis was really good plot story heros turned evil and green arrow was a leading activitst against luthor.

A episode with Batman and Robin Deathstroke Bane ,Scarecrow Joker, Red hood, Hush, court of owls Two face Mad hatter Black mask Mr freeze Deadshot ,Azrael, Anarky, Harley quinn.
    • Like x 4
  3. Red Templar Dedicated Player

We have a Harley Quin episode coming soon. I am sure. he'll be in that.

I would love a Batman DLC composed mostly of missions and a Detective storyline.

You could have optional missions you could do before a solo or 4 man instance that sabotage elements of the instance if done that day.

Like Black Mask is running a weapon smuggling operation and you have to stop it. You could go directly to confront him, but his entire operation is at full strength with stollen high tech weapons.

Optional Mission one: Stop the initial shipment. Once the shipment is stopped. Black Mask's men are using lesser weaponry and deal less damage.

Optional mission two: Arrest Black Mask's street level dealers. Once you take them out, there are less Trash Mobs because Black Mask has less people to call on.

Optional Mission three: Infiltrate the basement and cut the power to the building. Once the power is cut the alarms in the building that would alert additional adds are no longer in play.

Optional Mission four and five: Take out Black Mask's Lietenants. Once one or both are taken out, they are replaced with weaker bosses for the fights.

Have the Regular Version require completing between 2 and 5 optional objectives prior to completing it each day and the Elite Version be when you have completed no objectives. However you still have to complete the objectives at some point to run the regular version before you unlock Elite. Completing the Alert resets all the of Objectives.

Basically rather than just be a harder version of the instance, for the regular version you are actively disabling part of all of the elements that would make it the Elite Version.

Sorry that was something I just thought up and I may not have explained it the best.
    • Like x 4
  4. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Yes yes yes wish i could give a thousand likes, tired of magic, lantern, aliens content.
    • Like x 4
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm all in for a batman beyond suit also :)
    • Like x 8
  6. Ekart Committed Player

• Like x 2
  7. JKwak Well-Known Player

I want a dlc about Axel Asher/Access with some Amalgamverse content. Since the Access and the Amalgamverse belongs to both Marvel and DC it should be possible.
  8. Magician Dedicated Player

Seriously? NO

There was a long time where we saw NOTHING but Batman that the game was called Batman Universe Online.
    • Like x 8
  9. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad guy agrees with even though he hates hero's with a passion. An all Batman episode is what this game needs. It is well deserved and long over due. Batman is the moneymaker and face of the DC universe not some filthy alien or some man hating tramp from an island of butches or some geek with a ring that useless against yellow. Give the Batman what is owed to him.
    • Like x 10
  10. Backseid Devoted Player

Lol! I had to like this post :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Outside of the levelling missions, Family Reunion (a stretch, but I'll include it) and the Gotham Subway mission (a stretch again, but I'll count it), we haven't had ANY Batman content.

Batman has been tacked on to content, like Brainiac invades the Batcave and Batman with alternate reality Batmen fight for the future. But we haven't seen any core Batman content in the end game, at all.

I, for one, would love to get back to basics and see some core Batman content where Batman needs help taking down some of his rogues gallery.

Doesn't have to be a huge, elaborate storyline that spans multiple DLCs. Just something as simple as an Alert taking down Mad Hatter or whatever.
    • Like x 4
  12. Magician Dedicated Player

Batman doesn't need help because...he's Batman
    • Like x 2
  13. BigAl Devoted Player

On topic. Have you played this game? Everywhere I turn is Batman. How many Legends skins for Bats? How many raids/alerts/duos/solos does he feature in? Is there a lair theme made after him? How many people complained about not getting pre-order Bats and/or the hack-related head style? Oh yeah, not enough of him in game.

That said, I am always game for more content. :p
    • Like x 3
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well there's a livestream tomorrow, who knows what could be announced? :rolleyes:;)
    • Like x 3
  15. ErnieB Loyal Player

Darkseid.
    • Like x 2
  16. ErnieB Loyal Player

He's a mentor, all his rougues are pretty much the people you fight on the leveling missions, he has 3 raids, 1 alert, had a raid so awesome it got turned into an alert, has Prime Battleground and OC, appears in Amazon Fury 1, has more Legend skins than any other hero, is pretty much the character they use to promote the game, how in the world is there barely any content of him???

Oh forgot to mention he's on Amazon Fury 2 and will probably be part of the conclusion.
    • Like x 2
  17. ACE FREHLEY Well-Known Player

I love Batman and all, but I would love to see a DLC centered around these guys:
    Captain Marvel
    [IMG]
    Aquaman and Mera
    [IMG]
    The Spectre
    [IMG]
    The Justice Society of America
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. RyderSM Well-Known Player

Im all for a Batman themed arc. Not counting future/alternate reality Batman from Origin Crisis, his last content was T2.
    • Like x 4
  19. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

The reason we don't see batman content is because he never asks for help he could be nipple deep in **** missing an arm, leg and an eye like "don't worry I got this" unlike not so superman he's all "oh no brainiac is in my fortress oh no he's touching my stuff mooooom lex is teasing me with a magical green rock again make him stop!" Wonderwoman content was cool got no beef with her cause it's not the same 3 bosses In Rotation like lex zod and brainiac back to lex rinse and repeat.

In all seriousness even if the content was focused around his side kicks or villains or hell even a seasonal event with calendarman HELLO his gimmick is based on seasonal events how is this not a thing devs? There are so many batman villains you could make a sweet trilogy and not even touch on 1/4 of them...oh wait they did and it sold millions and millions of copies...hmm maybe people like batman make it happen!
    • Like x 2
  20. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Most of the content with batman in it are the mentor leveling missions, and mostly the raids revolves around brainaic. The other two got a surplus of coming out and he's underused, especially with Joker. Im all for new content but after awhile fighting kryptonians, Amazons, lanterns, parademons, it get's a little redundant.