Can I ask when is water coming? Also is there a reason why its taken a while?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AverageJoe, Aug 10, 2016.

1. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

It could come this year or not but its August now...and even if they gave a hint as to when it might come I would like an idea.

And if they cannot say for sure when its coming then I know like me many would like to know as to why it gives us a better understanding as to what it takes to make a power. Like many hoped power would be out for the summer, but that turned out to be false.

I'm personally curious as to why its taking a while to be released.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They probably wanna get weapon midrange and stat revamp out the way first. Since those will have an indirect impact on waters performance.
  3. Owl Devoted Player

Water is dependent on the Mid-range and Stats updates:
    This may indicate that Water is a DoT power like Nature and Electricity which currently underperform in some content.
    • Like x 2
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

5. Proxystar #Perception

They're holding water back, so that when it gets released it makes a big splash.
    • Like x 10
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Don't you dare say such foul things.
    • Like x 3
  7. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

Water power wasn't wet enough.
  8. Oklucid Active Player

Soon
    • Like x 2
  9. Harlequin Devoted Player

Implemented correctly, DOT classes are awesome boss killers and can put some serious pressure on healers in PvP. Unfortunately, this is DCUO and we can see how well it went here. Here's hoping they can get it right eventually.
    • Like x 2
  10. Streven Dedicated Player

11. Solarverse Committed Player

My Celestial Healer (Blue Lantern Healer themed character) can't *wait* until Water comes out. ;)
  12. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Well ain't this a dry subject.
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Yes I think we need to hose it down, water you think?
  14. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  15. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

Had too
  16. Proxystar #Perception

As you can sea, they'll never stop coming.
  17. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

How can water be dot based? Shouldn't be pet based as a ball of water is pretty neutral. It needs be be like munitions to where you can use most powers using hopefully awesome looking animations. Can it be a range combo power sure, like you use a water pool and combo sharks for example.
  18. Proxystar #Perception

No water is a new AM technique, it's called "flow"

It's for people that haven't come to grips with pressing 1 2 3 4 5 or 1 2 3 4 5 5 5 5 5

So with water you will literally be able to "go with the flow" and press any button you want in any order and be OP.
    • Like x 3
  19. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

So we go from:
    Power interaction damage
    Weapon mastery
    Advanced mechanics
    Cr damage
    Flow

I'll update my list!
    • Like x 2
  20. Controller Devoted Player

Water's being held up until THESE TWO settle things.
    [IMG]

Word on street it that the blond guy is going to get his BIG BROTHER that's on the new Justice League trailer....the TOUGH GUY.

Once HE shows up

[IMG]

Namor's toast.