Can Gadgets deal some nice damage with a bow?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by 1Two, May 1, 2013.

1. 1Two New Player

So i made a gadgets, bow speedster, and he's level 5, but i want to know if gadgets are any good at killing things, like in instances and stuyff
  2. 13igtyme Devoted Player

3. Meta Flare New Player

gadgets is arguably the best dps (damage out) power in the game. so yes. and with bow yes again but melee weapons do give you a 15% increase in crit chance and control resistance. if you use a bow stay ad mid range so that all your powers will hit, if youre too far away then some moves will miss.
  4. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

So what would be a good load out for a gadget dps using a bow... What will the rotation look like?
  5. Tesseract Well-Known Player

I play gadgets dps right now (Cause I'm lazy) and I find most of the powers require you to at least be somewhat close range.

One of the more standard loadouts consists of Gauss Grenade (Can be ranged for) using Cryo Field and Fear Gas. (Power interaction with Gauss Grenade) but Cryofield and Fear Gas require you to be relatively close/in the fray in order to do any real damage.

Essentially what Meta Flare said. You can use bow and stay at a sort of mid range but the Gadgets best damage out generally comes from closer range attacks.
  6. Meta Flare New Player

I personally use cryo foam over cryo field cuz it keeps me out of melee range.

My load out is

Gauss...cryo foam....fear gas...intimidation....defib (for clipping purposes) or napalm...and finally bunker buster.
  7. PrimusTech New Player

If I have a good troll, Gauss, Intim, Bunker, Sticky Bomb, Napalm, and Photon,

But other wise I switch out gauss for fear gas