Can Atomics please get a grace period too?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dynagirl, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Dynagirl Committed Player

It's getting annoying having to restart over and over again. :mad:
    • Like x 7
  2. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Atomic also has 2 different AMs to pick from. I think that needs to be addressed before anything. Actually, no. Just forget about this balance stuff already. It's killing the game since no one is happy (apparently)
    • Like x 2
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm perfectly fine with what they did to celestial.

Speak for yourself.
    • Like x 2
  4. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Well I make decent observations and the majority of people I speak with about this game all want some sort of adjustment to their power. For what though?
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Im perfectly content with my power it needs no adjustment
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Cause you can't please everyone. Even if every power hit the standard, had instant burst options or short cuts, had a grace period, there would still be something people cry about. "My power isn't as shiny as his power. " "Why do the powers all play the same? They weren't that way before we all cried for balance."

Back on topic though after using the gieger loadout with atomic I agree. It needs a grace period.
    • Like x 2
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Atomic 100% needs a grace period. Having another AM to choose from imo means nothing. If i wanted to combo then i would combo. But im not. Im doing the 1234. And i get interrupted a massive amount of time when doing so. Its super annoying. Idk how other powers that have a 1234 AM have a grace period and atomic doesnt. And other powers that have a combo AM have a grace period but atomic doesnt. Its time devs. Add the grace period to atomic and call it a day. Tbh its the newest power and should of had the grace period built in.
    • Like x 5
  8. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Ok so u proved my point about how mundane this balance fiasco is. Lol

And to be back on subject, why does Atomic have the "Option" of a combo OR a 1-2-3-4? How many other powers have this?
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

I found this post combined with your sig very ironic lol.
    • Like x 2
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I still believe all powers should be similar to each other in damage potential. Electric currently is a sad show. While the mental dps fights to out dps the ice dps, the electric fights to out dps the atomic tank. If powers are that far off they need to be balanced.

Also that's a very good question. It should have only had the combo AM to begin with. Now you got threads popping up of people that want dual AMs for their power.
  11. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Well I think that if things play so terribly and nothing is being done about it, provided there are countless threads about these issues that something needs to be done.
    These updates should address all of the powers AT ONCE. Instead, there is money to be made with minor adjustments every few months or so.
  12. Dynagirl Committed Player

Why? I've been Atomic since it came out and I just made this thread today. I'm not complaining without trying so I don't see how I am in violation of my sig.
    • Like x 1
  13. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

since it no mess with in any way in the tank, do whatever you want with the DPS, I'm not giving less importance
    ...:cool:
  14. High Troller Loyal Player

Full Elite gear will provide you with what you are asking for.....Auto-Breakout
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

Didn't mean anything by it. Just struck me funny
  16. Avian Dedicated Player

Isn't that just a 10% chance?
  17. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

I agree and it pisses me off.
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It struck me funny too