"Buy all feats" option

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wallachia, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

Hi, how are you?

This is an idea of mine I've had months ago, but I never talked about it with anyone, until two of my leaguemates suggested the same thing (Actually, just Fatal Star, but I've been mentioning him too much in my posts and I think that's weird, so I'm inventing an imaginary leaguemate to agree as well). Anyways, one reinforcement is enough reinforcement.

You know, I don't have a high amount of SP (93), therefore I'm unworthy, and rebuying all my feats in an alt takes a lot of time. It took me 20 minutes to rebuy only 30SP worth of feats, so it dawned on me: how long would I take to rebuy 260 SP worthy of feats?

That said, I would like to suggest the devs to somewhere along the road add the option to "buy all feats" in a single button. It would be an exorbitant amount of RBs, since 450 meant only around 30 SP, but still, it would spare a lot of time. A lot! Of! Time!

So, reinforcement is reinforcement. Would you like to have that option too?
    • Like x 9
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

So just push one button for the alt, and it would automatically spend RB ubtil they ran out, or until you had no more Feats that you'd already achieved on other characters?

Hmm... the only flaw I can see with that idea is that there isn't a flaw with it. +1
    • Like x 2
  3. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

So, just to be clear, you are talking about buying previously earned feats for an alt, and not about buying unearned feats...yes?

If so, sounds like a fine idea to me. It's also mildly annoying when your league mate starts buying a bunch of feats, and your chat is spammed w/ feats-a-poppin for the next 2 or 3 mins
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

as long as its feat you already earn i'm cool with it.
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

Precisely. I'm talking about only the feats you already have. I meant to easily have those feats bought to an alt, so you don't spend hours buying all the feats you already did over and over.
    • Like x 2
  6. Ichiro Loyal Player

To buy a portion of my 274 SP on an alt when it reaches end game is around an hour of mindlessly clicking the button then watching the feats pop on the screen for the next 2 hours unless I log off. I usually wait until end game before buying all remaining feats, because my alts usually achieve a good number of old feats while leveling.

I support this idea. I would also like the notification changed to just one if this happens so we don't have to see feats popping for the next 2 hours.
  7. No Crying Committed Player

Would be a great option to have
    • Like x 2
  8. Craven Green Loyal Player

I will thumbs up this idea.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Good idea. It's very time consuming to unlock your feats on an alt and annoying watching someone unlock their feats. It'd be nice if you could just unlock them all in one go.

Maybe even an option to display your Replay Badges and unlock feats to the value of your total, incase you don't have enough.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wallachia Devoted Player

EHAMRGERD YOU HAVE SIX ARMS.
  11. Craven Green Loyal Player

How do you think I troll so good. Now you know and knowing is half the battle.
    • Like x 1
  12. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

13. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

This sounds like a good idea to me I give it.....

[IMG]Hmmm let's see 1...2...3...4....5....6!

I give it SIX thumbs up. Did I mention I am from Mars and have six hands? No Oh well then.. umm .. uhh .. Never mind.

PS.. Never mind the thumb thing I like the IDEA
  14. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Not without multiple repeating "windows" telling you: ARE YOU SURE (in neon lights) before the final yes.
  15. Wallachia Devoted Player

Don't worry, Techwarrior and Craven Green have six arms each, they can press all the okays.

Also, thank you all for the inputs. And the multi-arms.
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

should have named the thread "Buy all unlocked feats at once" option
  17. Kzinti Committed Player

I would rather it be for each tab
    Like buy all exploration feats, or buy all pvp feats, buy all Lpve feats, or buy all Iconic style feats, etc
    some feats I like to do or can be done with the leveling process
  18. thedemonocus Loyal Player

the only downside i can see would be if you just wanted to buy 1 feat and hit the wrong button and bought all and lost you replays that would suck ,other than that its a good idea and since i am no longer maintaining alts it will have 0 impact on me anyway so have at it
    • Like x 2