". . . but in all likelihood GU 39 is the soonest it can happen."

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Blight, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Blight KOBRA Commander

-_-

So seeing as how the option to, as Captain Liberty phrased it himself, "set a style for secondary and tertiary weapons", for Weapon Mastery attack combos is NOT coming in GU39 as he guessed they might, I'm going to assume that this particular feature has been put on the backlog of features the community has been asking for, but probably won't see anytime soon. So since the soonest time is officially out, when might be the next soonest update?
    • Like x 1
  2. Drakonicus New Player

"Are we there yet ?"
    • Like x 3
  3. Blight KOBRA Commander

Well it seems this particular feature won't be coming down the pipe anytime soon. Just going to have to be patient a little while longer for this particular feature. Thanks again to Liberty for addressing this topic.
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

This was the soonest time and most likely not happening.
  5. Captain Liberty Developer

It is still in our short-term backlog, so it won't be forgotten, and I believe we will have it out by GU 42.
    • Like x 9
  6. Drakonicus New Player

I would love to be a fly, and being able to take a look at this backlog. To see some of the things that you guys want to add to the game, but didnt have time until now, because of the work beeing done in League Halls. I have a feeling will see a lot of nice features and quality of like stuff in the next few months.
    • Like x 2
  7. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

He said soonest which meant no earlier than game update 39. Nowhere did he say we are shooting for game update 39. While I too want this feature, it is ultimately cosmetic and they probably weighed their options and decided to put more energy into other stuff.
    • Like x 1