Up-Votes Needed Bugs on gentlemen ghost in cursed gotham on Nintendo switch

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by MchaelAceHunter, Nov 28, 2023.

1. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Possible bugs on gentlemen ghost in cursed gotham on Nintendo switch eu
    - you cannot see the boss for far too long (at least a full minute)
    - you cannot see your group members, or other players for the longest time (at least a full minute)
    - when the boss is visible, you cant see its attacks for about 65% of the time
    - when the few mechanics are visible, they become visible way too late... the timer on them is already down 50%
    - healers seem to aggro boss equally to a fully specced high sp tank, so the boss moves around all over the map

then the input lag... you can't see your own moves, cooldown doesn't work properly, the usual with lagging bad
    • Like x 1
  2. TracyStraussEU New Player

Last time I made a post on something similar after our boss tour, where people still keep crashing and lag dominates. It is one thing we can't play elite multiplayer content due to lag on switch, but this is something totally else. The lag here ... I couldn't even make a video of it, would be a powerpoint presentation due to lack of frames.
  3. Praxus Venn New Player

Awful gameplay on switch. Was really looking forward to the new boss and feats. Very disappointed. The lag was bad before the update, its horrific now. Considering I pay a subscription I expect some level of playable content. Won't be renewing my subscription.