Bug which makes enemies "slide" away nonstop

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Deal of a Lifetime, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Deal of a Lifetime New Player

Lately, I have been observing that a few enemies sometimes start "sliding" away from players nonstop, even when they are not supposed to be moving. One example of this is Raven in Gotham Wastelands: when she shields herself and a few villains come to her aid, sometimes she slides away when she was supposed to be still. Also, I noticed this bug when fighting the Attorneys in Legends PvE: South Gotham Courthouse: when their shields are temporarily disabled, sometimes they start sliding away when they too were supposed to be still, and when one of them is defeated, the other starts moving backwards nonstop to the point of even reaching the limits of the area, when it was supposed to be moving around/towards the players. Also also, I noticed that the fallen bodies of some defeated enemies sometimes slide away too, until they fade out. Although not sure, this bug seems to be happening only (or at least more often) with enemies from older content. I will update this thread with more examples as I find them, but I would like to know if anyone else has been observing this bug too.
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

I've seen it a few times myself. Even after they get knocked out, they slide away till they disappear. Raven in the solo also does that,
    the evil one, on villain version, she just walks endlessly. I don't think It's game-breaking, but should be looked into. A bit annoying.
    • Like x 2
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

experienced similar issues. what's funny is that in injustice system i briefly gained the ability to walk on air XD. i got mind controlled/stunned and just started walking through walls and just kept on going past them and couldn't stop even when i'd gone outside of the zone parameters.
  4. E Clip Dedicated Player

I've observed this every single run in the LPvE alert South Gotham Courthouse, the two prosecutors can slide away until they a corner and they get stuck there from the collision of those two objects/walls.
    • Like x 1
  5. Scarlet Nemesis New Player

Definitely not just older content. I just had this happen to me an hour ago in Chaos Gotham open world. Killed two harpies on a rooftop, one began sliding away, off the roof edge and off into space. Because the character I was using cannot fly (Acrobatics), it wasn't possible to race out in front of the corpse, hover, and wait to interact with it as it slid by, and I got no credit toward the mission for that kill as a result.
    • Like x 1
  6. Hollows Active Player

Had this happen with Shazaam when he and Zatanna were dueling with lightning strikes during the Pub Crawl duo. He slid all the way to the wall and after a few seconds he'd reset back to the start, dueling with Zatanna. Happened about 5, 6 times and each time we failed the orb mechanic, his lightning blast would seemingly get wider and stronger. I even got hit after I'd gone into the little alcove.
    • Like x 1
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Just had this happen, in order to get by it you have to smash the orbs where he *should* be, not where he is showing. This caused the whole thing to return to normal, thank goodness.