Up-Votes Needed bug using controller when selecting raids / missions

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by daniel hargreaves, Oct 7, 2022.

1. daniel hargreaves New Player

every time on pc version using an xbox controller since the new update with the ui you press A on the controller to select it and it scrolls back to the top every time instead of staying on the same one you selected so you have to scroll down again to the one you want to press A on because it keeps resetting it back to the top to the default row of the mission / raids instead of keeping it highlighted on the same one so you can just scroll down once or twice instead of having to do it multiple times
    • Like x 1
  2. Crowman Active Player

I got the same bug about it, but sometimes i dont care about it when im tired on midnight,... yeah i play DCUO on midnight sometimes... but is really awful the problem about the xbox control bug and related about On Duty Raids/Missions select.
    Please fix it. I love the new UI at design graphic level, but made this update by show up a bug like this maybe is better the previous design or worst, the previous UI...
  3. Crowman Active Player

Other thing i can mean thats coz actually i got trouble to use the Xbox Control when i open the menu/inventory, when i press the LB and RB buttom by navigate the inventory/menu's lash (exemple when u open u inventory u can see the options to upgrade you equip with items, sometimes are blocked or not work well. But when i use mouse to navigate them can work... but this game are design to can work not only keyboard and mouse, can use the Xbox/PS controls, i mean DCUO are designed by use not only keyboard/mouse, can use controls optimally, and after this Update, pre 44 chapter, the control are messed up, more when u navigate the On Duty Window. like exemple u can select a mission and previously to start search a dungeon u can wait on standby before run the search team and when u press Y buttom, on my case, u can start the search teammates; now u can simple select with control pad to select start search or not or cancel, is ... a nice but much people are play DCUO with game control are used to before. ( i hope i be clear with my english? right?)