[BUG] Tier 5 Duos not dropping weekly boxes

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mathalos, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Mathalos Well-Known Player

Tier 5 Solos are dropping weekly boxes containing 1250 marks of triumph and a random expert plan. Tier 5 Duos are not dropping any sort of boxes. This seems like it's not intended as this would make the solos way more rewarding than the duos by far.
    • Like x 3
  2. Radium Devoted Player

I guess its not always happening, I got one running Knightsdome.
  3. Cypher Well-Known Player

For clarification, did you walk-in or queue up for the Duo? And which one was it that you ran?
  4. Mathalos Well-Known Player

I ran the Cathedral and it did not drop a box. I just ran Knightsdome after Radium posted and I got a box from there. Both were walk-ins. I assume that Cathedral needs to have a box added.
    • Like x 1
  5. Crafty_Crafter Developer

Thanks for the reports! I'll be looking in to these and get it sorted for yall. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    • Like x 1
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

7. Kintuse Well-Known Player

8. Feraleena New Player

I did A&B last night and also had the same issue. It was 1 monthly box that 8 people could roll for. Apparently contained 1 house item and 12500 MoT.
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

I'll place this here as well that I can concur with this issue and we had to Roll in the T5 Alert for the monthly reward box. All times we queued up to these instances.
    • Like x 1
  10. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Just looking for a clarification on the boxes. Ran two raids last night on test, Nexus and A&B. Can't remember the piece of gear that came with the Nexus box but the A&B box dropped a piece of Vestments gear. I just wanted to clarify if that was intended. There was some confusion in the TS over it as in the past boxes have never dropped anything quite that valuable. Usually you get a weapon, base item, plan, or some mid-range gear piece. This would be max gear for the level the box is dropping in. In fact, I believe Monthly V boxes share a loot table. So it's possible to run Nexus and get a Vestments piece in theory. Just seems a little off to me. If it's intended? It's working perfectly...once everyone gets one and you don't roll. If it's not intended? ...whoops?
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Well, T1-T3 boxes had good gear in them. T4 was blue gear that wasn't so amazing.

I would say this was a bug, as isn't the Vestment gear attached to a DLC? So if you got the reward box in DLC7, you could do w/o getting DLC9 for the gear. As you can use the gear if you don't own the DLC, but you usually don't have access to the gear if you don't have the DLC.

If not and it's a way to bridge people to T6, that's not so bad. It's monthly and if players want to "replay" and skip dlc9, that's their prerogative, but it would be cheaper to buy DLC9.