Bug in Wayne Manor duo feats?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EK1975, Aug 1, 2016.

1. EK1975 Well-Known Player

In the feats, it states you should be able to open the presents in the first room. I've tried opening them and targeting them. Nothing.

In the Kiler Croc room, one of the feats is to dissable the turrets. Can't target those either.

Am I missing something?
  2. D4rkB0w Active Player

First boss feat kill all adds and kill mini boss(girl in green dress), then you just stand near presents and they will explode.

In Croc room you need to lower him then turrets lose shields and you can destroy them.

Hope I helped
  3. bagofboom Committed Player

Post above basically said it. I'll try this;
    At first boss, defeat all adds then wait to attack boss. This helps with both feats. Walk around to hear the boxes that are ticking and avoid those for the one feat (sorry i forget the name). The other feat is just start the fight and run around by each box until it blows. Get them all for that feat.
    Croc fight, burn him slow(ish) while staying close to the turrets. The shield will drop and you have a few seconds to target and burn before the shield returns. Rinse and repeat until it (they) are destroyed.
    Final fight with Harley and Ivy, it takes at least 2 runs, first run don't destroy any of the Hydroponic tables when the interact icon appears. Second time destroy all 3. Also there are really small bags on the ground that you can't destroy. The easiest way I found for that one is to keep the fight fast and as close to the center Hydroponic table as possible. Once you get outside of that area they are harder to see and easy to hit.
    That's all I've got.
    o_O
  4. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

right first boss feat.

........ Feat open all present.
    Present Party. open all present except the exploding one. ( burn adds down then before starting the boss fight look at the present. the ones that wiggle open them. the ones that DONT WIGGLE stay away from them)

Second Boss.
    Burn croc down halfway then the shield drops on turret. take out both turrets before killing croc.