brother blood stun vs rage

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by veneficus OP truncus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

was tanking umr and brother blood did his stun where he pinns you to the ground and it caused me to rage crash.. or did it?

my toon is the smallest possible size, i always keep my camera zoomed out to max range or close to it and being rage my toon has quite a bit of red in his appearance so i couldnt really see him (nor can i ever really see him in umr) so i am not sure if i was still being pinned down.. but one thing is for sure.. i crashed..

i as a rage tank run 2 immunities toggle them between rotations so i dont crash very often.. but every now and then i do.. i am a well experienced rage tank from prior powers changes but recently switched from celestial to rage to collect styles i had in the bank and that was my first time tanking in UM as rage.. but by no means am i jus a noob to rage who does not know the power set..

so was wondering if the devs have already made it so you cant crash when pinned down by brother blood like the way you dont crash when you are stunned by the hells hatred or when you lose your powers during the second phase of the brother blood fight or if you are intended to be able to crash while pinned down by brother bloods stun??

either way it is supposed work is fine by me.. jus looking for a lil clarity on the situation
    • Like x 1
  2. Deathmike Devoted Player

step 1) have a crash dampener active
    step 2) survive the crash
    step 3) profit! $$$:cool:

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 3
  3. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

that is a good idea tho.. but i dont keep one in my LO.. so it wasnt an option..
  4. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Do you have the outline toggled for your character so you can see it through all the effects?

Not gonna help with rage crash stuff but could help you keep of what is happening during fights like that
    • Like x 1
  5. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

i do not.. i dont like the way it looks... the outlines urk me for some reason.. but it is good advice tho..
    • Like x 1
  6. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Yea I don't use it either but whenever I watch a stream people use it and it seems like in a situation like that it could help
    • Like x 1
  7. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

that is the exact situation it was made for.. i actually forgot the outlines were in the game..
    • Like x 1
  8. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

I Think tanks probably need it most especially with powers like quantum just blotting out the screen
  9. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Earth is probably the worst. Quantum may trigger epileptic symptoms but that damn Boulder smash makes me blink like I'm getting hit for real. My eyes start watering

• Like x 1
  10. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Yea I've had to turn on lights in the room and turn away from the tv a few times

For some reason lockdown really bugs me
  11. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I tanked a bomb run with 3 earth a quantum and an ice dps. I was tempted to just walk out it was so bad

• Like x 1
  12. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

I fiddled with one of the options that kinda tones down the power special effects but I didn't care for it

Be nice if they had a way to pick a player and turn down the sfx on an individual basis similar to how you can turn people mics up and down
  13. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yeah, that's one of the things I hate about tanking. How are we supposed to watch to counter bosses when we can't see the bosses or the counter symbols?