Broodwich, A Sandwich Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Splinter Cell, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Kroye Loyal Player

Dagwood or scared.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Liongale Dedicated Player

I'm having a tuna fish sandwich right now. Soon, it wil be gone, and I will not have a tuna fish sandwich.
    • Like x 3
  3. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

If you've never tried it (people in the south ... shame if you haven't!) Fresh BBQ, toasted bun, kosher pickle slice, pineapple slice, pepper jack cheese, and (of course) bacon!! Do your mouth a favor!!
    • Like x 2
  4. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

He does that.
    • Like x 2
  5. Nemisor Committed Player

:eek::eek::eek:
  6. Black Arrowette Well-Known Player

Damn, now I want a pastrami sandwich from Katz Deli. New York is way too far away though :(
  7. Breakforce Loyal Player

Correct people? Or terrify people?

Because technically it is both
    • Like x 2
  8. Feenicks New Player

I had a Rueben from this little yet quite busy deli about a block or two from Broadway in NYC. To date the best sandwich I have ever had.......and I've had some awesome sandwiches!

I live in PA. Just up the hill from my apartment is an Italian Grocery store that also makes sandwiches. They have a cheesesteak that will make you cry!

There's a place in Kansas City just off the interstate that has a pulled pork BBQ sandwich that will make you break the fingers of anyone who dares try to touch it!

I like sandwiches. :)
    • Like x 1