Broker and R&D UI problems

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Ash Inferno, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

I've been having so many issues with the UI screens when using the broker and R&D. While trying to scroll through items in the broker while doing a search, it often glitches out and the items I'm scrolling through often just say "item" lol. While trying to create stuff in the R&D, I can't seem to create consecutive items without selecting another plan and then re-select the previous one. Also, archiving plans often freezes the UI and I can't scroll through the plans without exiting and scrolling through everything again.

I know that's a bit of wording, just trying to be specific because it's a little difficult to explain. All that being said our UI is in pretty rough shape (cough, cough, Mepps, cough). In any case , I run on USPS4 and yes it's easily reproducible. Thank you and Merry Christmas :D
  2. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i hope the devs look into this because i have had similar issues
  3. Man_of_Rage Level 30

The game just crashed at the broker. This is a big problem for obvious reasons. Good thing I wasn't trying to buy anything, this time.
  4. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Yeah, it's in pretty rough shape. I haven't had a complete crash yet though.
  5. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this in hopes we'll get some feedback from a Dev :)

BUMP!