Broken sessions - updates

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghaladh, May 31, 2015.

1. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

- Bludhaven
    Too mane foes with too much health. Either reduce the number of adds or their health. Under the bridge, where you have to transport the crates, adds spawn too frequently. Once you cleaned the area, let it stay clean for at least one minute.

- Ace Chemical
    The security waves that hit you in the main room are too many and their attacks are too strong. A single gas cloud can wipe a minimum CR team, when you have 4 or 5 in action to cover an area big as half room, along with flamethrowers and SMGs... you are making it impossible.

- Strike Team
    Guy Gardner's rage vomit wipes the team regularly. It just hits too hard and covers an area so wide that at minimum cr it burns your shield and kills you before you are able to leave it.

- Gotham University duo
    If the zombies summoned by the first sub boss would stand still till the end of the cinematic sequence, rather than surrounding the PCs while it's running, would make the duo more feasible. As it is now, as soon as you take back the control or your character, they already halved your health.

- All of the Hands of Fate operations
    Please balance the damage made by bosses and by certain adds (like the spirits behind the Metropolis Hospital - those also spawn too quickly).
    Reduce the health of the ghosts that appear during Fate's enchantment. That part of the operation is way too long and offers no challenges at all. It's just a long and boring fight.

Those are the sessions I played and found unbalanced. Guys, feel free to report your findings here. I hope the devs will take this list into consideration and that it will help them to do the necessary adjustments.

Try not to report sessions that are simply difficult to you. The aim of this thread is to highlight sessions that have real balance issues. As many made me notice, a session like Nexus is not really unbalanced, it's just very hard. Before GU 47, a cr 100+ could run Nexus without caring too much about the one-shot mechanics, now the bosses require the attention they deserve also from T6 characters. I thought this session was broken just because I wasn't used anymore to play it as it was meant to play. Keep that in mind.
  2. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

I realized now the devs already opened an official thread to discuss this very argument. I will copy what I wrote in there. Please, just ignore this thread.