Bring more races please.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xJenovax, Jan 8, 2014.

1. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Who wouldn't wanna make whatever Arkillo is? Or a Twilek like Saint Walker! I think it could be cool.
  2. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Wait after I made this thread my brain had time to think about what I just posted... never mind no more new content! Call me insane but I actually like PLAYING the game, waiting hours for a routine update the 33rd one to be exact just isn't fun to me.
  3. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

More body types also
  4. Cccaab1 New Player

Lol plus I can't even finish the current super-speed races -_-
  5. Couzintony New Player

No more races!!!
    Plz!!! Er atleast put em in without feats tied to em so if you want to do em u can...
  6. Caseyyeah Committed Player

I thought this thread was requesting more timed races. And I was going to say no thanks. But more races for character creation would be cool.
  7. RSL New Player

lol you thought what i thought but didn't read that he was talking about races like alien races, species.

also BOO on wanting less feats. if you choose not to do something for a feat, it doesn't mean someone else shouldn't be able to. like legends. good on you if you get those feats. not me.
  8. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Sorry I guess I should of been more clear when I say races I met like alien races like making my character like Arkillo or Killowag or AmonSur or SaintWalker or Atrocitus.