BRING BACK CONSUMABLES INTO PVP

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CaptainPoptart, Mar 31, 2015.

1. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

I think if you bring back all consumables besides the ones that give you a stat buff or things like debuff grenades, it will make pvp more challenging and fun also more interesting i remember people would use devices and it will help benefit you in premades openworld, duels or whatever just bring them back....
    • Like x 2
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Well we might as well bring everything back to pvp. Lets bring back confidence boost while we are at it.
  3. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

They need to realize taking away consumables in general made the problem bigger take away stuff like buff sodas and debuff grenades just bring back things like the devices and shield generators etc
  4. ChuckLess New Player

Why two threads on the same subject?
  5. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

A
    Yh i wish they allow us to change the thread title but i was like its too late let me create a another one talking about something else that they should add
  6. 1ndab0x176 New Player

so one thread says home turf and this one says consumables? those are 2 different things. what your asking for in this thread is consumables, yet u ask to exclude the actual consumables? home turf uses trinkests and mods, not consumables.
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

God no, they give certain power sets massive advantages over others and there's already enough problems with that.
    • Like x 2
  8. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

No they removed all of their stuff because it was severely unfair.
  9. Joykiller Dedicated Player

Agree. But, don't say the 'f-word' around here; it will invoke the wrath of elitists the likes of which you've never seen!
  10. Sabigya Steadfast Player

[IMG]
  11. Kroye Loyal Player

So many static grenades. I still have nightmares.

Back in the day, I had a buddy that made a fortune just farming and selling cybernetic actuators that folks used for consumables for pvp.

Miss running with that guy, he was alright for BR and Ice.
    • Like x 1