! (brief or inv) disappearing on arkham island

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by The dark knight, Feb 28, 2014.

1. The dark knight New Player

This morning (CET), I noticed several of the ! disappearing/not being displayed on Arkham Island. One that I'm sure about is the one found in the arkham cemetary behind the mausoleum. The other one that I'm sure of is the one on the west tower plateau of the D'Angelo Sewage Treatment Plant. Before both, this happened with another ! on arkham, but as I thought "no, you must be mixing up the location...if there's no ! here now, there can't have been one before", now I don't recall which one it was - but as there is no doubt that this happened to two other ! on arkham, I think the first one was just the same.
    • Like x 1
  2. The dark knight New Player

I made screenshots of the two that I noticed being reproduced
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

My girlfriend complains of this a lot. I told her it was working as intended since it is the Arkham Asylum and is meant to make players go crazy. ;-}

In all seriousness: I up-voted this since it is a bug and needs to be looked at (unless I was correct in my joke and it is intended to make us go crazy).