Bought Legends Character..and pissed about it!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by WR Strike, May 24, 2013.

1. WR Strike New Player

This really just, frustrates me that you want your game to be THAT much of a money sink that! I buy a legends character and its only good for one toon? I don't understand it...

Are you guys sitting in your office using the candy bar method?
    "So this guy buys a candy bar, and eats it...his family doesn't get any unless he buys more" Well...gotta tell you guys that method is wrong and invalid! Please make this a change!

(I'm talking about legends characters I buy with Station Cash)
  2. NexGen New Player

It's good for all toons...redeem them from the MP on each alt.

If this isn't working, submit a ticket because it is supposed to work for all.
  3. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Wut?! Legends chars are redeemable for every character on the account?
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

It does work, most of the reason why I buy the ones I like is because my characters that have less variety do not have to play robin until they get a character I really like.
  6. Death Throe New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Midnight Strike New Player

Go to the marketplace on each of your toons, then click on redeem, you should see it there to get the token that will be put in that character's inventory. Then you can go out of the market place, and into your inventory, to learn it on that character. Rinse and repeat for each alt.
    • Like x 2
  8. WR Strike New Player

Really....Every time I go in there it says nothing, I will have to put a ticket in then
  9. WR Strike New Player

There is nothing there for me, reporting it...thanks for telling me its not Soe/ or the Devs fault though
  10. WR Strike New Player

Not for me, must be some kind of bug :)
  11. Midnight Strike New Player

No problem, hope they resolve this for you quickly. But yeah, you should be able to get the legends character for every alt. Even when you create new alts from now on you should be able to go to the market place and redeem it for them as well.
  12. Death Throe New Player

I am sorry to hear that. Every character on your account should be able to claim your Legends chip. There are only a few things which are character bound.
  13. LooseWiring Active Player

Wait, did you by it in the MarketPlace for StationCash? Or did you buy it from a Vendor using Marks?

If it's from the Marketplace all your toons on the account should be able to claim it.

If you bought it for Marks then only the purchasing toon gets the Legends chip.
  14. Midnight Strike New Player

he said it on the bottom line of his OP

15. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

i would be pissed if i wasted $ on a legends toon as well. im pissed i didnt turn off my sub before then pvp downgrade.
  16. AGx-07_162 New Player

Man, if your picture were Powergirl or Catwoman, I'd say I could kiss you.
    For a month I've been *&^%$#ing around with Harley on all my alts and all this time I could have been using my damn Steel >_>'
    I feel like such an idiot.

Thanks.
  17. NexGen New Player

I wear Harley's costume irl when i play this game. It's the way I roll.
    • Like x 2