Booster Gold

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by krnlkrazy, May 14, 2013.

1. krnlkrazy New Player

why does everybody hate him? i love booster gold his really cool i know he is like a sellout at first but it makes his character really good showing his struggle with the mistakes he made. so why does everybody hate him?
  2. melvinpox Devoted Player

I think Booster Gold is great when written by Geoff Johns. I think Booster Gold is a joke when written by Dan Jurgens.
    The End.
  3. krnlkrazy New Player

yea id love to see a new 52 kind of booster gold
  4. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I loved his storyline in 52. But you have to admit, he and Titanic Trenton have a lot in common.
    • Like x 1
  5. melvinpox Devoted Player

In the game, you mean?
    Because he's already been in the new 52 comics. Quite a few in fact. He will probably be a pretty key character in the Trinity War crossover. As far as in game...if they were ever going to do more with him it would be very soon with all of the time traveling stuff going on.
    Don't think you will see new 52 version in game though.
    Game is seemingly anti-new 52 for the most part.
  6. krnlkrazy New Player

really i never knew. im just getting into DC which new 52 is he in
  7. krnlkrazy New Player

also by just getting in i mean like reading alot more of the DC comics
  8. melvinpox Devoted Player

He started out in Justice League International. Then he has appeared in All-Star Western. And in at least one other which is slipping my mind. Anyone with some help?
  9. krnlkrazy New Player

i also kind of meant his own comic line thated be really awesome
  10. Breakforce Loyal Player

If you like Booster check out the weekly 52 series from a few years back, and then his monthly that rolled out from it.

You will not be disappointed
    • Like x 1
  11. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

That's the 52 I was talking about. His story there was great!
    • Like x 1
  12. krnlkrazy New Player

yea i own the collection of the older ones dont know if it is the 52 tho
  13. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

When Supernova was the new mystery hero in Metro, and Ralph (Elongated Man) was ticked because Booster hadn't bothered to tell him about Sue's death before it happened (being from the future and having records of such things). If this is the storyline, it's the one I'm talking about.