Booster Bundle - Final Days!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Crimson Jonni New Player

This. I got myself an extra green plasmic and green nimbus. I already have collected both of them, their's a Lantern Dlc right around the corner, and the auras are going to be in high demand.
    • Like x 1
  2. SuperBell Loyal Player

No.
    • Like x 1
  3. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Can't they post an announcement without people crying about it? Don't know why he leaves them open for comments.
    • Like x 1
  4. KreaseUK Active Player

how about fix the membership problem in the EU my membership price was fixed yet when it came to renewing it never happened auto renewal was on, fund wallet automatically is set to yes, card details are on my psn account and yes money in my bank account yet my subs ended which means when my price was fixed something else was broken

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...-month-legends-membership-now-£5-more.219549/
  5. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

anyone else having error issues when buying 1000 market cash out of the market place spent 10$ didn't get 1000sc :(
  6. BatFatman Active Player

ya i bought 2k mc and didnt get it then bought 500 mc and got it then put in a ticket and they said they couldnt do anything for me . . .
    • Like x 1
  7. BurntMind Active Player

Last Chance! The Booster Bundle Turns Off On October 7!
    the Booster Bundle ends with server restarts on the morning of October 7th.
    And once it's gone, it's gone.

0k........someone preach these words for me to understand clearly because right now, i'm lost.What you mean by once it's gone,it's gone? they mean as in forever or just for now?This isn't the first time the booster gold bundle coming and going u know.....

8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Each Booster Bundle contains different items, so technically each one is a unique product so once it's gone, it's gone. The black version of the smoke aura for example will never be available again after this Booster Bundle goes away.
    • Like x 1
  9. La Shark Dedicated Player

yep, its been happening to me lately. So, i just go on soe.com and buy my sc there.
  10. Phoenix Five Active Player

Yes Yes. I too succumbed to the promise of a beautiful aura. I got a green Plasmic Aura. At first I was like hey that's not so bad you don't really see them around in DCUO that much on EUPC server. So I still thought hey I can be unique with it. :) Even though I have Fire as a power, and all these skills are yellow/golden like.

Then I looked in the broker, and saw that they were for sale at 500k. (At least they were when I checked, I don't know if they are on this moment.) I did see at the time that it was the cheapest aura box related aura for sale. Then I thought you're kidding right..?

I thought lets get our R&D station into business!!! ?

Why aren't the developers making options to build our own custom colored R&D crafted aura? Or at least allow them to be trans-modified into the Aura you actually can use for your power you unlock the aura box on?
    I'm not pointing fingers, but maybe this is something the developers should be looking at? You know, to eliminate the sad feelings and frustration?
    • Like x 1
  11. The K-os X Active Player

I agree,,,would be cool if the next Smoke auras would be all white but instead would let us use the R&D stations to change the colours...like ..putting more blue exos you get a more blueish colours aura and so on...not only will we have a reason to farm exos again ..but it would be awarding for players and devs as well as they could make "plans" to drop for us to be able to put more exos in the aura to change its colour.....OR...make a unique plan ..with a free for all drop where the player can create his own aura ..sure ..dont make it look epic or something ..but let us "feel" we are in control with customizing our own auras :p
  12. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

If it helps, you're not the only one experiencing this; a number of other players have as well, myself included (spent $44.99 on 27 Sept for 5000MC that never showed up). I've been bounced back and forth between SOE & SCEA like a ping-pong ball, as each office told me that there was nothing they could do except refer me to the other office. On my 4th call to SCEA last Thursday I was finally told I could have a refund issued either back to my PSN wallet (1-2 business days) or back to my actual bank account (7+ business days). I took the "wallet" option, but still waiting on the refund to actually happen -- I hope it shows up before the Booster pack sale is over...

You should definitely follow up on this. It's frustrating, but just be persistent and hopefully they'll make good on it for you.

Good luck.
  13. Dark Mugetsu Level 30

bought 3 smoke auras for 90 mill, got no money left, now I just have to be patient and wait for the time to sell :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Hippo New Player

My monthly station cash is applied on the 7th. The crappy thing for me is that DCUO doesn't credit u your station cash until AFTER reset on the morning of the 7th (even though that's four hours into the morning of the 7th for me / Pacific Time) The sale will be over WITH the reset and I just get screwed over because of the dumb practice of ending their day in the morning instead of the end of the day like any other company on the planet. You cant claim the station cash until hours into the morning of the 7th. Help me to understand how your day can end in the morning for one thing but yet not start for another???
    • Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Actually your Station Cash is credited to you at the time you first started your sub, or at least that's how it works for me. Mine is credited to me at something like 10.48am because that's the time I started my original sub.
  16. lindsay New Player

It would be super cool you'd provide new hairstyles haha
  17. Hippo New Player

Well actually that does not address the issue of ending at the beginning of the day with reset. Regardless if you initiated at 12:01 am or 10:30 am or 2:00 Pm or whatever so long as you are within that business day. When you state that you will end the sale on a date it still should be at the end of the business day not at the beginning. It seems to be true with every other company that I have ever encountered in my life.