Livestream Booster Bundle Aura Preview and More TODAY!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Preview The Booster Bundle's New Auras and More!

Tune in TODAY at 12PM PT (9PM CET) for a preview of the next Booster Bundle's Auras...and more. See what's on your way this winter and when, with your hosts Associate Creative Director NerdOfPrey and Sr. Community Manager Mepps.

The livestream begins at 12PM PT today, December 2, 2015.

• Like x 9
  2. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Mmmmmmm. Booster Bundles
  3. Pults Loyal Player

More of what?
  4. Yale New Player

Any idea on how much longer until ps servers are back up?
    • Like x 1
  5. xUNLIMITEDx New Player

Cant wait to see the auras.
  6. Dragon King 2385 New Player

I couldn't write in the blackest day form idk why but last night I used replay badges on the blackest day elite, beat the first boss and the second boss and only got loot from the first boss I'm loot locked from both bosses. Mepps help please that was the last of my replay badges
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Hmmm...wonder what the new rare aura will be...

I know we will see more of the radiant, last run for this one. More for glimmering..wonder what colors it will get. And than what is the new aura...Will we finally get a dual color flame aura...or will it be the aura of the black lanterns...hmmm....
  8. akaivy Dedicated Player

I miss Spytle... But am looking forward to the Livestream!
    • Like x 4
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Does this mean booster bundles will be a quarterly release now instead of a half year one? Not that I'm complaining of it is, just curious.
  10. Veritasum Loyal Player

I'm a little surprised BB are coming on the heels of 2 sales. Prob why the sales were only 25%? To temper 3 sale type things maybe. Either way, see you at the stream.
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

How about putting this in the appropriate forum.
  12. Demondead Well-Known Player

mepps every time I click play it says disconnected due to bad network version what do I do?
  13. Jade57 New Player

Hey ! Who know when the connection of DC come back for Ps4??
  14. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Well, the game's not up is it?
  15. Jade57 New Player

No the game dont work :'(
  16. Yale New Player

Someone want to answer my question
  17. Dragon King 2385 New Player

I tried there was no place for me to write at the bottom, please don't that guy. I'm just writing where they are allowing me to write
  18. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Black Energy Aura! Feel the corruption! Please devs...
    • Like x 3
  19. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

More BB's and still no fixes for the problems in game like power balancing glitched instances and lots of other things but you bring these things up and your trolling
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

You can just as easily write this in Arkham Asylum where bug and glitch reports are supposed to go not to mention the proper course would be to file a ticket or at best send him a PM so in short, I'm not being "that guy", you are.