Bonus week: stabilizers and quark vendor discount

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Dawn, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

2. Ryll Committed Player

I think I saw it in the announcements thread too :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Updated!
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This was a good example of how/when to get the word out there. Many people on a reset night will be online at reset, and would have run stabilizers along with their weekly bounties and such, and would have lost out. It was nice to know ahead of time so you could choose to hold off. Now if we could just get some MOTD type message in game on top of seeing things here or Twitter/X.
  5. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I thought the strikethrough text on the post was just Miguel being cute and drumming up some enthusiasm, until I saw his later post (after all the arguing about double XP and whatever else they were arguing about.

Then, I imagined someone at Daybreak looking at the forums, hoping to see all the happy posts about 2x stabilizer fragments, but seeing that mess instead, then going to Miguel and saying "They're going to start eating each other in there! Quick! Do something to distract them!" And then Miguel pulls a Professor Farnsworth, with "Good news, everyone!" :D