Bonus Stabilizer Weekend

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Lodestone Active Player

It's not the bonus in itself, thats nice but what its represent. Atleast for me.
    But nvm, enjoy the bonus, enjoy the GAME.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

PSA: Still not worth a replay

I was on chat last night and someone said "Wow...3x...I might even replay it a few times for that!" Just so no one is mistaken, it's still not worth it. Even with the best advantage. I'm sure most already know this, but for those that don't....

Do the math:
    350 replays=$9 (with member discount)
    350/87 = 4 runs + 2 replays left over
    4 runs of stabilizer mission = 72 fragments (if member)
    72 fragments = 4 stabilizer + 12 remainder fragments (let's round up to 5 stabilizers)
    5 stabilizers in MP (without discount) = 5$

So you paid $9 for $5 worth of stabilizers (at best).

Still great to get the 3x....just not worth replaying. Stay on till after reset Sunday night and get 5 runs out of it and you can get 90 fragments (6 stabilizers) without the replays...that's great enough. For me, thats just about 1 more mega to open next time they come around....so I'll just about get 9 TCs (eventually) to open out of the weekend + a spiffy shiny item.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You should never use replays on the stabilizer event. Stabilizers are for sale directly.
    • Like x 8
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

OK, so I ran it... and I got a cache with 6 fragments and a cache with 12 fragments. The way I read the announcement I should be receiving the original 6 plus 18 more... or am I misinterpreting it?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Misinterpreting. It's a triple bonus weekend. The standard for subscriptions is 6. 6 x 3 = 18. So we get our standard 6 and the additional 12 caches to add up to 18.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 3
  7. Eve YouTuber

I'm gonna say a new capsule is coming very soon so this is preparing us for the cap...
    It's good at least I could save some stabilizers.
  8. Krytin Active Player

I just wish there bonus weekends weren't just the weekend. I work the weekends so I dont get the full benefit. Why not just make it bonus week
    • Like x 1
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Then someone will come in and say they work during the week and why not do it at the weekend. There is no one time that will work for everyone. Luckily all you need is a few minutes each day for this particular bonus weekend. Surely you can set aside ten minutes each day to turn on your console/PC, log in and run the event.
  10. Krytin Active Player

Dude you missed my point completely. I wanted 7 days not week days or weekends I wanted a full 7 days make it a week long event that's what I was saying
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I might be on vacation that week...why not bonus MONTH?

Oh wait...that's right, I bring the PS4 on vacation.

Seriously though...you work a 24 hour shift all weekend? That's rough.

Reinheld
  12. Krytin Active Player

No smart ars I work 12 hours drive an hour and 10 minutes to my job so that is already 14 hrs of the day do you have Ny other non sense to say becuase you sound more and more of an idiot /childt hat likes to stir the pot and chase grief.
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

I work weekends too on occasion. That doesn't mean I am entitled to having the Devs change their entire schedules and durations of Events, releases, deadlines or what not just to fit MY work schedule. Nobody missed your point and the only nonsense about this is the fact you seem to think that this is a fair request. I'm sorry, but it is not. From a working man to another.

Not that I would mind an entire week of Bonus Stabilizers at all. I'm sorry that you work a lot and that work interferes with a game, but that is not a problem of the Devs and the company running said game. Like already mentioned, if they're going to cater to your work schedule, they're going to have to face dozens of other players putting in the same complaints over the new schedule that won't fit them. It just doesn't work that way.
    • Like x 1
  14. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Should just put everything in the vault, that are in lockboxes, and Time Capsules.
    Or by reduce the loading screen could just make a vendors.
    Vault vendor, lockboxes vendor, like Time capsules, 22 vendor and 00 vendor.
    Just use quark add quark's on market place. Or just use source mark
  15. Brit Loyal Player

Just going to remind everyone that the cost of buying 87 Replay Badges to reset the Stabilizer Event is more expensive than the cost of just buying a Stabilizer. Even during Triple Fragments weekend, it is cheaper and smarter to just buy the Stabilizers rather than run the event more than the one free time.

That means that theoretically, every player can receive basically the full benefit of the event if they are willing and able to log in for just 2 minutes per day. Beyond that, there is nothing more you need to do, unless you have a strong desire to pay extra money so that you can receive fewer stabilizers.

If you truly can't fit 2 minutes into your day because of your work schedule, then I suppose I can forgive you if you need to AFK the event. I'll grumble towards you in group chat, but I will clear it for you and you'll get your stabilizers either way.

In either case, we would be far better served if we traded in Triple Stabilizer events in favor of more Double Nth Metal XP events.
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yep....you are the only person who works a lot of hours. So many you can't use spell check even. Even allowing for 8 hours of rest (seems like you might need it...soooo cranky), that would leave 2 hours to pop into the game for 5 min and run stabilizers. We should definitely respect your obvious reasonable request vs 'stir the pot' with it.

BTW...how long did it take to write that? It's the weekend...not sure if you have the time to spare to write replies if you don't have the time to run the stabilizer run.

Reinheld

PS. I worked 16 hours yesterday (double shift) and still ran it on 5 accounts + my minimum daily visit to Hawkgirl and still had time to drop a reply to you. So....boo hoo.
    • Like x 2
  17. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

have to disagree with that last part.. we would be better served by them reworking the artifacts so that they would all stay relevant after 6 months. or getting rid of them completely
    • Like x 2
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

Exactly. The whole idea of giving us an OP artifact by the stage 160-200 and then on top of that putting another one in the equation by the next Episode is nothing short of asking too much from the Dev-team's side. They either need to drastically cut down on Nth Metal and Catalysts needed, rebalance existing Artifacts to be more in line with future Artifacts or stop trying to push new Artifacts all together onto our lap when we already have as many as we do that impacts all roles as much they do.

Either way, the Artifact system has come to have way too much of an importance than it should have had, and become way too grindy and costly for the general to keep up with. The Devs need to stop trying to sell us Combat updates through Artifacts and get back to actually pushing out Combat-related Updates.
    • Like x 1
  19. TheSuperiorWitcher New Player