Bonus Stabilizer Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT

Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because the Stabilizer Duo is back! Log in every day to pick up your extra Stabilizer Fragments, then kick back and open up some of your favorite Time Capsules. PLUS, all items on the Quark vendor are 20% off throughout the event.

The event returns on Thursday, April 6, 2023, and runs through Wednesday, April 19, 2023.

Stabilizers and Stabilizer Fragments are used to open locked Time Capsules, found throughout the game. Quarks are found inside Time Capsules and can be used to purchase past Time Capsule rewards from the Quark vendor.
    • Like x 20
  2. Eve YouTuber

Woot!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. zNot Loyal Player

Thank you so much mepps
  4. Limey Committed Player

The signs of Resurgence are showing up everywhere. ;)
    • Like x 5
  5. Eve YouTuber

Omg yes, I honestly can't wait!
    • Like x 2
  6. Classic Gold New Player

Awesome News :) Can hardly wait
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent, Thanks so much
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Now this is a bonus that benefits everyone!
    (And queue the complainers lol)
    • Like x 3
  9. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Oh cool, I had forgotten about stabilizers lol.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Quarks Vendor Discount! Hell yeah!

Maybe it's finally time to buy the Stealth Material? Ahh, I've wanted that thing since 2019. The price is nuts, but I'm finally done with TC styles, and I have the Quarks. I should finally do it.
    • Like x 1
  11. L T Devoted Player

Yeah I use the Quark discount to catch up Alts. Seems like I've been waiting a good long while for one of these!
    • Like x 1
  12. PrincessBunny Well-Known Player

It would be great if they added Nth Metal, Seals and Ally Favor to Quarks Vendor.
  13. Limey Committed Player

Are those things you normally get from time capsules?
  14. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

15. PrincessBunny Well-Known Player

Yes

The Kryptonian Time Capsule you had a chance to get Seals and Nth metal for certain artifacts and all time capsules give you nth metal.

The Lexcorp Exclusive and Secrets to Khandaq time capsule you had a chance for Ally favor from 3500, 5000,10,000 and 20,000.
    • Like x 1
  16. Goyim New Player

Nice addition
  17. myandria Item Storage

I hear ya! I've been hoarding "ahem" saving up quarks to use during a sale; I missed the last one.
    • Like x 1
  18. Astartè New Player

Has the stabiliser yield for this event been nerfed? Remember getting a bit more than 6 fragments as a subscriber.
  19. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Nope. 6 for members 4 for premium and 2 for ftp
    • Like x 1
  20. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

So, at the risk of sounding like a total n00b, how do we claim these stabilizer fragments? Are they supposed to be part of the daily rewards? Because I haven't seen any sign that I gotten any.