Bonus Source Marks!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SOURCE MARKS WEEK

Enjoy the holiday week with Bonus Source Marks!

This week – from Thursday, November 25, 2021, through Wednesday, December 1, 2021 – all players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced, relevant content across the entire game!
    • 30% discount on gear from Tempus Fuginaut!
      • This is the universal vendor that automatically offers your character appropriate gear upgrades for Source Marks in the House of Legends.
    Get double the currency and a discount, this week only!

Source Marks are primarily used to unlock vendor gear through Episode 37.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus source marks week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday.
    • Like x 18
  2. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Thank you
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Finally :D
    • Like x 3
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Relevant content?
    • Like x 3
  5. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Whoa nice! Might be able to buy all those episode relevant Materials for them feats with all that Source Marks coming in. Bring on the Sourcemarkextravaganza I say!
  7. GermanM Committed Player

Hey guys, sorry to ask this here, but i wanna know... We will have black friday sales this year?
  8. Eve YouTuber

Well everything is relevant now so not to worry :p
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

It traditionally starts on the Friday of Thanksgiving (Thursday morning at 4:01 PT time, aka turnover), with an additional few items put on sale on Monday.

I'd be surprised if things went differently this year, though there's always the possibility that they could change things up.

You can google "dcuo thanksgiving sale" to see the details on past sales.
    • Like x 1
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Always no outside missions, though; just, as it says, instanced.

(I note this with regret though I understand that they'd have to go through the game by hand to adjust everything and then adjust it back, which is obviously ridiculously impractical.)
    • Like x 2
  11. Achikah All About That Base

With the extra Source Marks for Catalysts, it's finally time to breakthrough all the Artifacts sitting around from the double xp week. Excellent!
    • Like x 1
  12. L T Devoted Player

Heh. Think you caught Mepps cutting-and-pasting.
    • Like x 2
  13. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Pleasantly surprised, not gonna lie. I would've thought after the practically infinite source marks after the AWFUL stat clamp, we wouldn't see anymore bonus source marks.
  14. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

RAWR :D
    • Like x 1
  15. GermanM Committed Player

Thank you so much, i will check
    • Like x 1
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

what u mean relevant content yo
  17. RahRah Active Player

Well, I guess you could say PVP and Legends PVE/PVP is not relevant. It's instanced but you don't get source marks (as far as I remember - it's been a while).
  18. Irvynnge Loyal Player

any solo / duo / alert / raid that you can queue into that pays out source marks, I should imagine. no open world stuff.
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm assuming so, but the 3 sets of STU runs will still be up, right....just at normal drop rates again?
  20. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

So... um... explain why Tier 6 open world missions give double source marks while the rest doesn't.
    • Like x 1