Bonus Nth Metal Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS NTH METAL WEEK

This week, your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Nth Metal from enemies, that opportunity will fire off twice. The bonus begins Thursday, February 11, 2021, and runs through Wednesday, February 24, 2021.

Nth Metal is used to fortify and rank up your Artifacts. This bonus week *does not* grant any bonus Artifact XP when fortifying. This bonus week *does* stack with the Nth Metal Detector in the Marketplace (which doubles again your chances to get Nth Metal.)

**Extended to the 24th.
    • Like x 14
  2. Eve YouTuber

Sweet! I need to catch up with alts artifacts so I need to farm some Nth Metal. So much information is dropping today! *putting on my work glasses and taking out my notebook and a pen* Time to update Gazette. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

One of my favorite bonuses thanks team.
    • Like x 1
  4. gemii Dedicated Player

Are nth caches doubled when you open them?
  5. TheRealNoodles New Player

I don't think so
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes.
    • Like x 3
  7. Whodini Well-Known Player

So for future reference...are the double xp weeks (when fortifying) officially done? Just need to know if I can clear all this nth metal out of my bank lol.
  8. Caroline Dedicated Player

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

They usually happen before a new episode launches.
    • Like x 1
  10. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon. Doubt they're releasing it next month now that SM is confirmed.
  11. Eve YouTuber

The next Episode is coming April 2021 so I'm guessing either around this time or maybe they will surprise us before Survival Mode coming to live servers.

Also, It usually happens when new episode launches, that's the pattern.
    • Like x 1
  12. inferno Loyal Player

The Bonus usually occurs a week or two before new artifacts come.
  13. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

These weeks are always nice, but do you ever do a boosted promethium lockbox drops? Maybe have them drop as often as time capsules do.
  14. Logan420 New Player

Will we be able to get the old styles or will it be only new styles? Because I really like those horns
  15. Eve YouTuber

Are you talking about Survival Mode? Charon said they will be back (The Horns) I don't know about other styles
  16. Suggested_DCUO New Player

Please do Double arts before SM want to go prec for it
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yippee More Nth Metal I don't Need to Fill up my Already Minimal Inventory
  18. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Im kinda new to leveling artifacts i never put time into them past the first rank... will they show us the new artifact before the 2x fortify?
  19. IonHero Committed Player

Does this double the nth dropped from the Anniversary Bounties?
  20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

This week, your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Nth Metal from enemies, that opportunity will fire off twice.

I would say by reading this part then yeah it will be.
    • Like x 1