Bonus Currency Weekend! August 24-27

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

CANT WAIT FOR THIS.........

SIde NOTE:
    Please FIX heal barrels/crystals/etc... Not receiving SUPERCHARGE refills.. idk if thats intended or not?

Some of electric moves arent Granting SUPERCHARGE recovery points/power(not sure the correct terminology)...

And lastly, is it intended that in HEALER ROLES, when you use healing moves they dont grant you SUPERCHARGE recovery points/power????? Only way to fill up your SUPERCHARGE in healer role is use ur weapon, bcuz we all KNOW you cant do DAMAGE with a healer loadout, like EVERY OTHER ROLE IN THE GAME.. smh lol

Just not understanding why the devs hate SUPPORT ROLES in the game.. its mind boggling...
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The weekend bonus will start after GU74's launch tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  3. Wburner44 New Player

Read the update notes.
  4. Impulsive Level 30

You should move the weekend bonus next week..
    I have done already alerts and dailies because i knew bonus weekend will start after reset.. now it seems i lost a few marks because you changed your mind.

Update.. no update anymore..
    Bonus wekeend? - only on duty content.. after reset.. not anymore.. after update.. 8 hrs ago wasn't any update planed.
    Raids day - neah.. because a 8hr maintenance.
    Took a day off from work for nothing

Thanks Meps

You should better ban those spammers from chat selling "gold" .. neah.. revamp t3 alerts.
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

This will be perfect for one of my alts that I recently picked back up, I've been neglecting him for most of this episode. Thanks!
  6. Ekart Committed Player

Super Great!!! On a weekend I can't play because of work.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. matth431 Level 30

Just re-iterating that this really should include coins too - MoVs don't improve my CR at all at present (currently 178) and it's gonna take more than a weekend to get to the CR186 content and access to bonds. OK the MoVs will be handy for buying style feats and getting my SP up but still.
    • Like x 1
  8. EP Ice Loyal Player

You know what add to the excitement? If you doubled the time warp Essence for each piece that is salvaged. I hate having enough War Bonds for the gear but not enough Essence to mod it. Just a small humble request. : )
  9. Pher Active Player

Why did you decide to shut the game down for possibly 8 hours on a bonus currency weekend?

Will you extend the bonus currency to the end of Monday?
  10. Azriel Frost Level 30

I would like to see bonus marks of valor aswell.
    • Like x 1
  11. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

I've got a complete set of 175 gear but when I switch to another toon on the same account the gear still costs the original price. I thought it should be 50% off? Or am I mistaken (and apologies if this is the wrong thread to post the question)?
  12. Aerith Rose Committed Player

To get 50% off you must purchase the style feat (with replay badges) for the gear on the toon you want the discount on.
    • Like x 2
  13. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

I see. Thanks.
  14. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Why only War Bonds and Marks of Victory... not not Ancient Coins as well?
  15. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

i just did all of the monster solos plus the 8MoV solo, and I didn't get double marks of victory at all
  16. Wburner44 New Player

The wording sounds as though bonus MOV's are for On Duty Content, so I don't think the daily solo areas count.
  17. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

i didn't get 4 MoV from the AF3 duo as well. Duos normally give 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.