Bonus Coins Of Ra

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS COINS OF RA!

Coins of Ra are doubled this week in Episode 44: The Sins of Black Adam! Yes, that's right. 2x! 200%! Open the On Duty menu and look for The Sins of Black Adam under Latest Episodes or open your map and warp to Infernal Kahndaq.

The currency Coins of Ra is used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors in Episode 44: The Sins of Black Adam.

The bonus week begins after the downtime and update on Thursday, September 28, 2023, and runs through Wednesday, October 4, 2023.
    • Like x 7
  2. Eve YouTuber

I swear someone on the forums just mentioned this as bonus week. I need it to finish the OP item so yay!
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks for the bonus this week \o
    • Like x 1
  4. Kosya New Player

Need bonus x2 or better x3 for ARTY!
    • Like x 1
  5. Kurama Active Player

Wtf, and the doble xp for arts ? >.<
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

I'd love it aswell, but they mentioned It's not happening on Twitter:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Popeyes Active Player

It's funny how people forget that we literally just had double arts for 2 WEEKS back in June and on top of that the devs gave us a LOT of free XP.
    • Like x 2
  8. Kurama Active Player

Yes, I had seen it, but I still had a little faith :(
    • Like x 3
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

Figured Mepps was trolling on twitter. Guess not, lol.
    • Like x 2
  10. LoganCaron Active Player

Its mentionned a downtime..please just not a 8 hour downtime again
    • Like x 1
  11. Your Save Your New Player

Whats so funny about it? And I wouldn't call almost 4 months ago "just had"......thats 1/3 or a quarter of the year depending on whether you wanna say it was 3 months or 4......
  12. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

I saw that also. But I've seen nothing else about downtime
  13. Kosya New Player

Well then, I don’t see the point in playing, the EU server is already dead, spend time doing business once a week and that’s it! Developers, think about how to bring back the players who left!
  14. Tokkenn Active Player

Agreed and not to mention, the longer we go between the more xp you can save up to use so less real world money spent on our part.
    However, you'd think the devs would know this and make them available more often.
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I do miss those boss battles the did on livestream with the Devs thing. However, I’d say the best way to bring back players and promote the game as a positive and attract people is for players in general to talk about and promote the good parts instead of drek talking bad parts and to stop whining about the good old days all the time. Negativity never brings about positive results. A majority of people enjoy cute puppies to angry rottweilers.
    Acknowledging the hard work the Devs do and what they’ve accomplished considering the various setbacks the last few years would likely be encouraging as well.

which reminds me. Mepps, sorry about the tone in the above comment and my language. I just get annoyed at the whiners. I appreciate the hard work y’all do and think you’re doing a good job. Even the parts or episodes I am not a fan of are well executed and y’all did a good job at it. I won’t mention complaints because they are problems I am aware y’all have little to no control over and if I did find them worth mentioning I would find a way to send them directly rather than be passive-aggressive about stuff out of your control. If this comment must be removed or if any other action must be taken I understand and will respect it because I understand. Have a great day, Mepps and tell the engineers they’re my favorites and the reason I don’t select an engineer name is because I love all the engineers equally.
    • Like x 2
  16. Limey Committed Player

I'm curious.. is there a reason it's only double currency and not an episode spotlight with discounted gear as well? We've had discounted gear in Sins of Black Adam before, so it wouldn't be the first time.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kosya New Player

I understand you play on a US server? If so, then it’s much easier for you; you have a good (average) online service there. And there are practically no people on the EU. And I’m not whining about the past (old days). Create a character on the EU server and you will see the disastrous result. We need to combine US and EU servers
  18. Korlick Loyal Player

No we did not. Yes it would be.

In fact...we just had the first Dark Knights Ep. Spotlight, when is about to go into EEG. So i wouldnt expect a SOBA Spotlight anytime soon.
  19. Ixnay86 New Player

The gear is discounted (the cost is in green). Weird that they didn't mention it but it's definitely reduced.
  20. Elocin Level 30

Cool! Thanks!