Bonus Coins of Ra!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS COINS OF RA!

Coins of Ra are doubled this week in Episode 44: The Sins of Black Adam! Yes, that's right. 2x! 200%! Open the On Duty menu and look for The Sins of Black Adam under Latest Episodes or open your map and warp to Infernal Kahndaq.

The currency Coins of Ra is used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors in Episode 44: The Sins of Black Adam.

NEW REWARDS

These NEW rewards are also now available on the episode vendor:
    • Lord of Lies Hair Style
    • Kahndaqi Deity Bracers
    • Kahndaqi Deity Boots
    • Kahndaqi Deity Waistguard
    • Henchmen Uplink Device: Mummies

[IMG]
    Lord of Lies Hair Style, Kahndaqi Deity Bracers, Belt, and Boots, and Avatar of the Marshes Helm
    [IMG]
    Henchmen Uplink Device: Mummies

The bonus week begins with daily server restarts on Tuesday, December 20, 2022, and runs through Wednesday, December 28, 2022. The new rewards are permanent additions to the game.

• Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

I'm hoping to get Neron's hair. It looks really good for both female and male characters.
    • Like x 1
  3. Controller Devoted Player

CR 396, here I come.
    • Like x 1
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

For once I’ve got to say thank you devs. I greatly appreciate your starting the bonus week early.
    • Like x 3
  5. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Yes let the fun begin and that winter sale going be looking nice happy holidays to all stay safe :)
  6. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Yes I’m so ready to obtain that hairstyle I need it :)
    • Like x 2
  7. Aren Sul Committed Player

I've had an Ancient Egyptian character for years and finally(!) I've been getting some lair items and now the mummies uplink device - perfect. They even wield the same two-handed weapon he does :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Merk4days New Player

Was the early 2x release on purpose? If so, thanks a ton! If not and it was an accident and y’all are embracing it, wow, yet thanks for embracing the mistake!
  9. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I was hoping for just Neron's beard. Fingers crossed its coming in a future new rewards!
    • Like x 1
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Usual Way: Release on Thursday -> Look for issues on Friday -> Fix without anyone knowing.

This Time: Release on Tuesday -> Look for issues on Wednesday -> Fix without anyone knowing -> People can go home on Friday and enjoy their holiday.
    • Like x 1
  11. Merk4days New Player

Yeah.. I know how it usually goes.. That's why I asked..
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

I've been waiting for that Avatar of the Marshes Helm :D

Thanks!
  13. RamaKrishna New Player

Bonus Coins of Ra seems kewl. RamChandra
  14. Cable Girl Active Player

I havent seen a post about a sale, thought it would've come with the weekly change. I don't have my hopes up for a great sale, daybreak alot tighter with their sales than SOE were.
  15. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

I was definitely sad when I discovered Lord of Lies was hair only, no beard. Still hoping for Neron’s beard in the Jolly Beard mold where it’s independent of hairstyle. Maybe for triple marks week down the road…
    • Like x 2
  16. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

17. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

What winter sale?!
  18. Eve YouTuber

There is no details on a Winter sale yet. Hopefully there is one tho!
    • Like x 1
  19. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Darn, I don’t really like any of these things.
    I hope I don’t have to wait another 2 months for the Black Alice styles, Isis’ new (long) dress or hair style or Neron’s beard.
    My playtimes been down, and seeing this drop I’m not that worried, the styles look nice, just not anything special or different enough for me.
    I’ve oodles of currency too that I wanted to spend. Haha.
  20. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

every new dlc we get closer and closer to a classic 90's Nightwing hairstyle

I wasn't feeling Gigantas bob, and the wild style, well it needs a good brushing.

This has great potential. (Since I can earn it with marks, I'm gonna try and trade the wild style for the battle damaged slimline cache)
    • Like x 1