Bonus Catalyst Week & Gift

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

BONUS CATALYST WEEK!

Bonus Augment and Artifact Catalysts this week!

This week – from Thursday, July, 2021, through Wednesday, July 14, 2021 – Artifact catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced (On Duty) content in Episodes 31-40. Additionally, Augment catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced content from Episodes 34-40.

Catalysts are used for Artifact and Augment Breakthrough Ranks.

FREE GIFT: UNSTABLE SEAL OF COMPLETION!

Once you have the catalysts you need, make the most out of them with a free Unstable Seal of Completion. Seals of Completion guarantee that an Artifact Breakthrough will succeed, no matter the rank or chances. This seal is unstable, though, and will decay after 7 days. Use it as soon as you can!

Players must log in to claim the free gift during this bonus week, from Thursday, July 8, 2021, through Wednesday, July 14, 2021.
    • Like x 12
  2. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

Always a good week with these kinda drops!
  3. WaynesManow New Player

and how i can farm catalists if im premium and only new dlc content reset for me normal and all others must wait to long alert 1 week duo 2 day solo 1 day i think just my opinion alert 1 week its to much for premiums raids 2 week its ok but alerts and duos idk
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Don't worry about that, they got plans in the works to remove the loot lock timers for older content.

5. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

I think he’s talking about this bonus week. Normally these catalysts don’t drop.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yeah...except that's not happening this week...so it doesn't help that guy really.
  7. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Dont worry bro, you my miss this one, but I can assure you after next big patch. You will have the game of your life:)
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's not 1 week for duos. Unless I'm reading your post wrong. For the open eps, non owner (premium/F2P) its:
    Solo-daily
    Duo-3 days (same as vault reset for Premiums)
    Alert-1 week (this is a bit rough, yes)
    Raid-2 weeks (and the reset just happened Thurs, so you should have 1 crack at all the raids)

So yeah, worse than it would be nice to see (and as Jacob pointed out...will be coming), but not as bad as you say.

Make sure to hit he solos on as many toons as can do them daily. Quicker and just as much a chance of a drop as the raids/alerts.
  9. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

This is a crappy way to do this event. I cuts out lower CR players.
    As a returning player, I've purposely kept my CR low and focused on artifacts and content I missed. Yet, this event locks me out of bonuses that can help me progress my artifacts.
    The best way to do this event is to also increase source marks for relevant content under episode 34. I know you can't decrease the vendor cost because people hoard source marks. Or renamed it 'Ha, Ha, your CR sucks Week'
  10. WaynesManow New Player

if they realy do that for remove loot lock for premiums and we can all play normaly like members do new and old content this game become much better i play this game like 6 year and i love this game hope they realy do that and thank your for answer <3
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

So what's next?
    • Like x 3
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

C'mon...you know that doesn't come out till 8 or 9 the night before. Where's your sense of adventure? I was kind of figuring 2x XP drops or application just to make everyone who just burned the USOCs go "grrrrrr!"
    [IMG]
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Yeah ... a slightly earlier announcement would be downright spiffy. Nifty even.
    • Like x 2
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah...just noticed that. I'd guess the booster launch is this weeks? No 2x or whatever?

Still dropped at 7PM, so 'slightly' earlier...as requested.
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Heh, yes, I deserved that.