Bonus Augment Fortification

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

regarding your toon names in the signature: are you from Bavaria or something? :D I am btw
    • Like x 1
  2. MyHeadIsBurning New Player

I assume the new UI update made any changes to week bonus impossible, therefore, current bonus has been extended. Can you give us free 100 Source Marks as compensation, please?
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

so, we got the bonus augment thingie for another week, yeah? cool. I can live with that. thank you very much, sirs.
    • Like x 1
  4. GermanM Committed Player

Only 40? o_O
  5. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

Speculation warning for what follows.

If they needed a hotfix for the next bonus, that suggests it either isn’t something in the standard rotation, or that recent changes caused issues with it.

Bonus Ally fortify, maybe? The new change to take exact favor amounts could totally run afoul of the usual bonus-ication of currencies, after all.
    • Like x 1
  6. Merk4days New Player

Was this event extended? I'm still seeing a bonus when fortifying an augment.
  7. Eve YouTuber

Yes - through Wednesday, November 23, 2022
    • Like x 1
  8. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I am not; I'm a huge beer geek who brews beer in between this grind.
    • Like x 1
  9. DezFTW Active Player

This works for me :)
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While I'm all for the extension for those who need it, I wish it had been announced earlier or more evidently (like in the 'current events' post where it said 16th till last night...and still does).

I killed a lot of hours passing around exos and overloading old adaptives to max new ones on a LOT of alts. Because I thought it was ending yesterday....not in a week.

And again...all bonuses are good bonuses, not complaining because I can't take advantage of this one personally...I'm fine with that. Not every week will be everyone's cup of tea. Just the lack of notice that's a bit of a rub. Not sure how hard it is to edit the 'current events' post from 16th to 23rd, or drop a tweet in...but it can't be that hard.

More communication is always better, and a side note post in a week old thread is not that great of a communication.
    • Like x 3
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I see it now says the 23rd. Thanks....better late than never.;)