Bonus Augment Fortification Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 20, 2023.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

As somebody with 32 characters, almost all of whom don't have maxed out augments, I fully intend to take advantage of this bonus week. Thanks devs.
    • Like x 1
  2. beardrive Committed Player

I appreciate everything you've said, and you're right. There are a very small group of people who benefit absolutely greatly from it! My point is the larger group of us won't. Lol I think my biggest problem is this happened last year as well which means this is going to happen next year so evidently I will actually never be able to take advantage of the weekend, or It won't really mean anything to me and augments are a core game value so they should.

But you know what, in all honesty and without sarcasm, I hope the week works for you! I myself will still be able to do a couple things but just not benefit greatly over the number of alts that I normally play, and now that Exobytes no longer have affinity it just makes it all a little bit harder.

Anyway, enjoy the week! :)
    • Like x 1
  3. beardrive Committed Player

I just replied to somebody else, and I'm very glad that you will! XD There are a few people who really will benefit from it.
  4. beardrive Committed Player

Good god! I feel a little embarrassed with 18. :)
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

This bonus can be benefitial even if you already have your augments at max level on all your toons.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

I love this bonus week so much! I loaded up like 300M XP (SOBA & SttS augments) across my three characters. All of that XP is ready to go for next month's new adaptive augments. Even with the 50% feed penalty, that's still 150M XP that I can use however I please, but I won't use all of it right away. I'll save most of it for the next double augment week and do a 1:1 transfer.

If you don't appreciate this bonus week, then you aren't doing things right ;)
    • Like x 4
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I haven't gotten a chance to but I do intend to do this tomorrow on my main and alts .
    • Like x 1
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Just a suggestion that since this weekend is usually towards the end of a given episode it might be a nice addition to also double the experience for leveling the single piece elite gear item.
  9. Offline Well-Known Player

So I logged on forums and seen this. I thought it was artifacts lmao. I logged into dcuo, realised its augments and just logged right back off again. It's been about 2 months I haven't been able to play due to wanting to tank and can't tank because of lack of artifacts.
    Does this company want players on the game or a quick £10 top up. I'd have spent more money on the game if I had been able to actually play it as tank.
  10. Metallix Active Player

Need a artifact xp