Bonus Augment Fortification Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Augment Fortification Week!

Say hello to February with ranked up Augments. Augment XP gains are DOUBLED when fortifying and ranking up your Augments this week. Any time you add XP to your Augments, those gains will be doubled.

This week - from Thursday, February 3, 2022, through Wednesday, February 9, 2022 - all players will receive DOUBLE Augment XP when fortifying Augments.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through next Wednesday.
    • Like x 14
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

oo! that's handy! ta very much!
  3. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

4. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Make couple of alts real happy. TY! ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

6. Siramez Well-Known Player

does adaptive augments with their own special xp count?
    • Like x 2
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Wasn't expecting this one...

Well, my characters are pretty close to maxing out their precision origin augments for the first time (I'm might and support). This week should get them to the finish line. That's pretty nice.
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Appreciated, thanks!
  9. Eve YouTuber

Awesome!
  10. Achikah All About That Base

My army of alts thank you kindly!
    • Like x 2
  11. flrb80 New Player

12. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

The cats in the Cat-Cave (and I) thank you! :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this would have been great a few weeks ago by now I bet most active players already have multiple sets of these already leveled
  14. YoutubeONPY New Player

This is great to start of February and to prepare for the valentine event.:cool::D
  15. DCUOguy11 New Player

Ugh, more FOMO to drive store sales.

So what you are saying is from now on every time I fortify an Augment and it is not a bonus week I am loosing 50% of my progress. So I need to pay for more bank slots so that I can avoid wasting progress.

I already hated the fact that I only get to upgrade my artifacts a few times a year to avoid loosing 50% of my progress. Now you extend it to augments too. When my sub ends next I will be taking a break. How about a positive change. End bonus's and triple drops for a bonus instead. Let me improve my characters on my schedule. Not yours.
  16. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Quite honestly I first thought this was some kind of a sarcastic joke and I giggled. I apologize for that and try to take it seriously now, because ofc everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Most people (including myself) tend to see it differently though: If I GET something, I do not "LOSE" something. A present is not losing something in my book...

Also I remember the days when Bonus Week did not exist (or only Bonus "Weekends"...) and even if one or another week do not fit my personal ideas I am still content with the concept of Bonus Week.

Greetings
  17. Vicious Well-Known Player

There's been a lot of weird, nonsensical and downright unbelievable stuff said on these forums over the years but I think this may be the most unhinged comment I've ever read on here.
    • Like x 2
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    My Augments were already Maxed before we got he Double XP.

So.... no need.... no need at all to wait for the Double XP.

It is only a Bonus for those who did not manage to upgrade their Augments just yet for some reason.
    Or for Alternate Characters. ;)
  19. mwhite1069 Level 30

Do you feel like you're missing out because you didn't get Christmas gifts on New Year's Day? It's a gift, they're doing you a favor, doing anything at all. Enjoy your break, the rest of us will.
    • Like x 1
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No one is forcing you to do anything. this is not FOMO. FOMO means you might miss something yet the devs have been very good with giving us these events multiple times. If you miss one than there is always another. One way to make these events stop is to continue crying over something so trivial. No one is forcing you to save nth, or save exobytes. No one is forcing you to buy inventory space. All the storage can be handled easily for free without spending a single penny. Don't blame the devs for your inability to manage your inventory.
    • Like x 1