Bonus art xp will be next week

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thedemonocus, Mar 15, 2024.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Bonus art xp will be next week because today i broke down and used all my stuff but as it turns out i had enough saved up to get my arts where i wanted them so i'm happy but i also know that because i used all my stuff the art xp bonus week will happen next week because that is what happened the last 2 times i used all my stuff so to those waiting for that bonus week,

your welcome. :D
    • Like x 4
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you're*
    • Like x 1
  3. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

artifact XP is always a week before a new episode you must not have been playing dcuo for very long to not know that yet. Also artifact XP is everyday the more alts you have the more artifact XP you will gain because the more alts you have the more active you will be. More alts make more money and more loot at end game and they also make way more marks then 2x. And the longer u are active the more ally favor you will gain
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Pretty sure he's just making a joke.

As for getting 2x a week before a new DLC..... that has not been true for some time.

I would joke that you must not have been playing dcuo for very long to not know that yet..... but I won't. I sear I won't. ;) ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thank you for your noble Sacrifice Sir!!!

We will write songs in your name.... and will name our first born after you.
    It will be strange to see girls named thedemonocus..... but that is a small price to pay for getting a 2x Art XP.

You will be remembered. :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Not entirely true. The current episode released in September 2023. The last two double XPs happened in March and June 2023.
    • Like x 2
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Usually it’s dropped before a new Artifact or change (like with the EoG update). That sometimes in the past coordinated with a new DLC episode. At this point who knows when or if ever they’ll drop another one?
  8. Grip Committed Player

lol Love the humor. Try not to think about it, fam, and enjoy those newly available bank slots and having big boy artifacts on your alts. If the prophecy comes true, thank you, and if it doesn't, maybe players running alts with struggle arts will consider the risk as well. Hours will be saved due to increased burn and lives will be saved by support. You're a 2024 DCUO trailblazer, bud :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

My lawn needs watering....can you also go out and wash your car today? Thanks.
    • Like x 2