Blue Lantern / Pink Lantern

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TheOlaade, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Wooooooooow what an attitude problem. All I asked was for where you got your information from. No idea why that hit such a nerve.
    • Like x 1
  2. krytine Loyal Player

I won't do your work for you do your own to disprove anyone. If you do not believe someone do the work yourself I grow bored with you and your claim you have been around from the beginning. I dought that you have been
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I actually have evidence to back up my claims. Below you will find a picture of my game disc box and the date I got my first feat - January 14th 2011, which was the day the game released in Europe. I included a note with my forum handle and today's date just in case you didn't believe the pictures were really mine.

All I did was ask if you had a source. I wasn't nasty about it or condescending or anything of the sort. You're the one that came at me with an attitude. Water was asked about at many SOE Live conferences and they always said there were no plans because they didn't think they could make it visually appealing for the players. This changed when Halls of Power Part II was first released and many players had a positive response to the water effects that Aquaman used in the Happiness Home raid. This was part of the reason that they finally decided to go ahead and plan Water as a power.
    [IMG][IMG]
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Right and when they have the wiggle room to make stuff up, it has to be approved by the people that actually own the rights to DC.