Blocking: Am sry, was I aiming at you?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Zylo, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Zylo Committed Player

One of my pet peeves in this game. beating the crud out of someone just to have some wise guy pop up out of no were and begin to do "HIS" blocking for him. now getting blocked by the person that am not even aiming at and now getting sent flying clear across the freaken room because of him. *sigh*:(

i know what your going to say..."well Zylo, why dont you just target him and BB him?" I know that but y should I? am not aiming at him so i shouldint have to freaken do that. so I BB him and the person that thats attacking me now interupts me and gets immunity. wonderfull!:rolleyes: now i have immunity and he has immunity so now we cant do damege to each other. awsome!:confused:
  2. StillCheckmate Committed Player

Screen blocking. Just as legit as kiting, only twice as annoying.
    • Like x 5
  3. Volaron New Player

Just another strategy. Learn to use or get abused ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Redscreen5 New Player

This has been used for some considerable time now lol Run a pre made and use it its brilliant for the blinking fast dpsing bow users.
  5. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

This, as annoying as it is, makes perfect sense. So many times in the comics we'd see a hero jump in front of another to block an attack for them, why not in the game as well? Personally, I hate when I'm playing a game and my teammate is getting his butt kicked, and I run up and stand between them to no avail. How is your weapon reaching through me!?

Again, I agree it sucks, but I do entirely agree with it being in the game.
  6. John New Player

you must be a fc player
  7. Clutch_GT New Player

Screen Blocking Inc.
  8. Yallander Loyal Player

Avoid using cone or AOE finishers when there is a group huddle UNLESS you have someone doing cone or AOE bbers to counter screen blocking. Single target finishers are not affected.
    • Like x 1