Blitzkrieg X USPS3 Heroes

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Blitzkrieg X, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Blitzkrieg X New Player

Blitzkrieg X is looking for solid league members. Must have positive attitude and works well with others. We are willing to work with you so long as you are willing to learn and have a positive attitude. If you are interested or curious you can check out our Facebook here or reply back to this post or PM me. Look forward to hearing from you.
    • Like x 1
  2. Bamf 7 New Player

Not sure how your league recruitment will go in the guides section.
    • Like x 1
  3. Blitzkrieg X New Player

I just realized I posted in the wrong section. My apologies.
    Mods, can i please have this post closed or removed? I will repost in the proper section.
  4. Blitzkrieg X New Player

Blitzkrieg X is looking for solid league members for T5 raids. Must have positive attitude and works well with others. Most of our players are 100CR or above. If you are not quite at that level, we are willing to work with you so long as you are willing to learn and have a positive attitude. If you are interested or curious you can check out our Facebook here or reply back to this post or PM me. Look forward to hearing from you.
  5. kbrick New Player

Blitzkrieg is a very active league and we get through content regularly and enjoyably. Message me if you would like to ask any questions about our league.
  6. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Thumbs up to this thread. Great league with a noble league leader!
  7. Frequenci13 New Player

CR99 GADGETS DPS LOOKING TO JOIN
  8. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Hope you can play both roles
  9. Frequenci13 New Player

I don't mind playing both roles.
  10. Blitzkrieg X New Player

I'm assuming your in-game name is the same as the one used here. I'll try to find you online. I've been out of town for the past couple of days or I would have replied sooner. If I don't find you in-game you can send a tell to Edify or Dedify. Till then you're welcome to our Facebook page. The link is in the original post. See you soon.
  11. Lycaon-X- New Player

Is this league still active? I'd like to join, I'm a level 28 Sorcery/HandBlaster ^^ Also have a lvl 30 Fire/Brawler. Get back to me when ya can ^^
  12. Blitzkrieg X New Player

Thanks for your reply Lycaon. Yes, this league is very much active. To be honest, currently, I don't know how much you'll benefit from our league, most of our members being upper T5. That being said, I do anticipate an influx of new players and/or toons with the release of the PS4. If you're still interested, reply back here or HMU in-game on Edify or Dedify and we'll discuss it further.
  13. Blitzkrieg X New Player

I tried looking for you online today. There is no one by the name of Frequenci13 registered on DCUO. Do you go by another name on DC?
  14. Blitzkrieg X New Player

We are especially looking for consistent T5 tanks, but other roles are welcome as well.
  15. Blitzkrieg X New Player

16. ItsRem Well-Known Player

Make you sure you tell the recruits to kick people out even after they offer to excuse themselves. :)
  17. AZAZ3L New Player

hello me and my friend are looking for a new league to run with he's cr 100 quantum dps 108 sp.I'm a cr 99 ice tank 118sp
  18. AZAZ3L New Player

pvp cr is 84 my friend cr is 83
  19. Blitzkrieg X New Player

What's your name in game? If it's the same one as the one on here, I'll try to find you. If not, you can find me online as either Edify or Dedify.
  20. AZAZ3L New Player

my name is the same in game AZAZ3L