Blantant Abuse

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Patient Zero, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

Money is not nearly as hard to make as you make it out to be, I make millions every week not even trying. Savage gear from old content complexs sell for a million a stack and you can get a stack or 2 a week just form lazily running old content. Money is not hard to come by in-game if you put any thought or effort into it at all.
    • Like x 1
  2. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Anyone wanna buy up to 1b?
    • Like x 1
  3. Patient Zero Active Player

That probably good idea since you continue to ask for proof i direct you to most concrete proof you can have TOS and yet you continue on and on
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i raised 120 million in game cash over the course of a week just by selling off olympian mods, t8 mods, collection pieces from both raids and pretty much anything i had that was worth anything.
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

and just as an aside i've never taken advantage of any of the money glitches that once messed up the game. sometimes in retrospect i regret it but i'm glad i didnt resort to cheating the system. i dont now how other payers handle their fictional in game resources but for me i usually maintain a balance of ten million dollars across my toons which is very, very little compared to what some need to feel important but more than enough to keep my home team repaired in special colers and prepared in case i need an emergency mod or something.

When amazon fury went live and i saw how abundant plans were, how little the olympians fetch on the broker and how much you get for selling them to a vendor (25k a pop) i decided to try a little experiment and have been selling all olympian plans i get back to vendors. grinding three-6 toons through AF3 content a day for the past month...all of my toons now have a couple of million just from running content normally. dint even have to touch the marketplace...
    • Like x 1
  6. bmce84 Loyal Player

Wait the game has a ToS?
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

"Gold Sellers" are the real reason we continue to have those Booster Bundles.

How do you think they make the cash they sell???
    • Like x 2
  8. Patient Zero Active Player

I have see the abundance of plans which have filled my coin purse quite nicely

I make my money legit

I brought up a topic on why it acceptable to make 3rd party purchase for ingame cash

And minor community members seem to have issue with the subject

From how does it effect the game ( all glitches exploits and rule broken effect game whether you see it or not)
    Any proof ? ( that laughable like we don't play the same game)
    To the who cares ( quite obviously it matter to you enough to make comment)

those same 3 question you see

But not one who stand up and say it is bad practice and need to be stopped

But as with most who cares where the money come from long as you get it
    even if you have to break a rule or 2
    • Like x 1
  9. Backseid Devoted Player

I don't know what has you all upset about this. Seems like jealousy of some sort. Not liking the broker prices I'm assuming.

But what is the harm again? I read this whole thread, and must have missed the part where you explain that.

The Gold Sellers are getting in game cash in a legit way somehow (it's by selling Auras mostly btw).

So how is buying from them really any different than a friend giving a friend money?

Again, I'm just assuming your upset over the broker prices. Which I get. Don't get me wrong. I'll never have 100 mil to toss away on some collection item. Lol.

No need to get all self righteous though. Especially since you're only assuming things yourself.
    • Like x 1
  10. Patient Zero Active Player

It not jealousy.

While i don't like some the prices on broker nothing forcing me to buy those items overprices.

What get me is why bother to put rules down if they wont be enforced.

Cause cash is being involved?

I pay for 2 accounts legendary for years i play by the rules that was written down

My point is this since it acceptable to break the rules ?
    When cash is involve?
  11. Backseid Devoted Player

Who says anyone is breaking "the rules"?

You have no idea whether or not that's happening.

Since you have no reason why it is "bad" for the game, now you just sound like a little tattle tale type. Ya know?

I agree it's immoral. Kinda. But what are these rules being broken? How is buying from a Gold Seller any different than selling any Aura from a Booster Bundle?
    • Like x 1
  12. Phokus Active Player

you keep saying those words but i don't think you understand what they mean, so I'll provide definitions.

terms and service isn't proof, its a contract. a contract is an agreement of two parties.

proof is evidence of backing up an accusation or statement.

everyone on this forum is asking you to back up your statement (proof), in which you said it is effecting the WHOLE game( which you haven't)

then you said that DCUO has proof, in which i gave you the most basic scenario where DCUO could not have proof.( the gold spammers have been doing this with mmo's for years and are smart enough use proxys to make sure their main accounts don't get banned).

then there's the argument that nobody can actually know how much money another person character has. so why does it matter?

so in reality, you do not have any PROOF to back up ANY of your CLAIMS, you just got an idea in your head of what you think is going on vs what is actually going on.

and we all keep telling you its not that serious that the devs have to do something about it.
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Good and bad. Mostly everyone were billionaires, but most everything cost a billion. Some of us found a way to hide some of that money before the big role back. Was it cheating? No. I got my money from the broker. Were there cheaters? Yes, and the ones caught received lifetime bans.
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Agreed. There were people back then who made their millions legit. Since they could not tell who, everyone was punished.
  15. Patient Zero Active Player

Aura seller brought their aura from DCUO ? Gold Seller not affiliated with DCUO?

Tattle- tell type? Never exposed any names i know the Forums TOS don't blacklist

To say about something being done on daily basis? openly?

Read above again i guess ( Any glitches exploits or rule broken effects you whether you see it or not)
    Those seem like reason enough?
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Some people don't understand. Playing the broker is a game itself. I know people who farm ALOT for rare items. They have used ingame gold as a way to pay for their sub for awhile. I don't see how selong gold to others hurts anyone.
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Why ban people? Their game play has not effect on you, unless they are a crappy tank or healer. Can we ban those players?
  18. DivineSire Dedicated Player

Pretty sure I read a thread a bit ago where one guy that frequents here freely admitted that he bought cash from them.
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I feel you got ripped off. Lol. In game money is 1 real dollar to 1mil in game, fyi. :)
  20. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I've never bought anything from those sites, but I know people who have. There is one or two that are legit, the rest are scams.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.