Black Energy Tendrils

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Avian, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Avian Dedicated Player

Is it just me or are these things really hard to move/delete ones you have placed them?
    • Like x 2
  2. Xanoth Dedicated Player

During Talia fight?

Some people say certain powers bug out the debuff that you're supposed to use to remove them. Which often then just leaves people dead in a vortex when trying to close them.

Most groups seems to chose to just bunch and avoid them.
  3. Deranya Dedicated Player

Apparently there is a reaaaally tiny dot to get them to move. I have yet to find it, but I really hope they fix it.
  4. kawe Loyal Player

I guess it is just as tedious as moving the sparkly rainbow. Lovely colourfull little mofo....
  5. Avian Dedicated Player

No, I mean the base item lol.
  6. Sbel Devoted Player

7. Xanoth Dedicated Player

Your post makes more sense now... :oops:

Just tried to place mine, I also now see the issue. It's not were I placed it and now can't move it. Great idea to try and place it on the training dummy...
  8. Pr0tojay Committed Player

It definitely is moveable, but ridiculously hard to find the super tiny spot to pick it up and move it.
    • Like x 1
  9. DulcesS Well-Known Player

I don't know if can be moved or not. Nevertheless, a radical solution to it is remove all base items.
  10. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Addendum to the Spellbooks of Fistandantilus: Never conjure up black energy tendrils unless you can control them! Will have to wait until the next GU ( "barring any weirdness"--SJ :eek: )... doh!
    • Like x 1
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Going to be fixed. Aside from it being small, it seems to move with the animation. You can get it, but it's tricky.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This will be improved in GU51.
    • Like x 2